Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize this is in English, but the order these words are placed in makes no sense to me..........

Yep it's English. But he let me put them in an order you can hopefully understand

Need why do many predators you so

That should read much better

You must not be a big Predator fan because they're P1 is FAR from "fine". They could do SO much better.

How many Terminators do you guys need? "We need him in the costume he wore in this scene, we need him in the costume he wore in this scene, we need him in the costume he wore in this scene"....

I'm pretty sure HT does very good with their Arnold sculpts..

I agree that the Colonial Marines and Ripley need to be re-done though. I'm sure they could make them look far better than before...

If being a big Predator fan means _____ing all the time, then I guess i'm not. :dunno

Why do you guys need so many predators.
So there are a few minor details that make the p1 less than 100 percent.
If your that ____ about it learn to customize, fork out the cash for a customized figure on this forum or put up with the figures that are available.
Everyone who _____es about hot toys figures needs to either just accept what they've bought or give up on hot toys all together because they have yet to do a figure that is 100 percent screen accurate.
It the same thing with hot toys over and over again

The thing is, we as collectors want figures that look up to parr with the things coming up. Terminators, as much as I want all the variants, they are just that, variants. We want the Classic in the newer body type, with better paint apps. It's not like we want EVERY single Pred ever released to come in an updated body and paint apps. No. Just the classic creature. JUST ONE.
Same goes with the Marines. They are dated as well. We need updates.

The terminators coming up now ARE the current standard, and all we want are new costumes. The portraits would be the same, no improvements made whatsoever, and the bodies would also be the same, just new clothes.

Myself, I'd like all.:monkey2

We all know that Classic picked up his bio from the ground and put it on, right!

But one question.....where the ____ did the body net come from?

predators-classic-predator1.jpg

67010_ori.jpg

Was it sewn to his armor? :lol

LOL :lol I think you are up to something....
that is kinda weird...

Why do you guys need so many predators.
So there are a few minor details that make the p1 less than 100 percent.
If your that ____ about it learn to customize, fork out the cash for a customized figure on this forum or put up with the figures that are available.
Everyone who _____es about hot toys figures needs to either just accept what they've bought or give up on hot toys all together because they have yet to do a figure that is 100 percent screen accurate.
It the same thing with hot toys over and over again
LOL

I need a ____ ton of Predators because I ____ing love them. Because they, along with the Aliens, are probably the most unique and interesting things EVER invented.
I love Terminators, but they're just pretty robots with a cool story...

Why do you need so many Terminators? And not just different ones, but the same exact ones with different hair/clothing? :slap

They aren't just "minor details". The thing is WAY off. I'm not that.. whatever you said, about it. Just pointing out the facts, HT doesn't make their Predator figures accurate.

It IS annoying though because they know everyone will buy them anyway because they're the only ones out there.

We will never get a figure that is 100% screen accurate, but HT could definitely make a much more accurate sculpt on their Preds.

The thing is, we as collectors want figures that look up to parr with the things coming up. Terminators, as much as I want all the variants, they are just that, variants. We want the Classic in the newer body type, with better paint apps. It's not like we want EVERY single Pred ever released to come in an updated body and paint apps. No. Just the classic creature. JUST ONE.

The terminators coming up now ARE the current standard, and all we want are new costumes. The portraits would be the same, no improvements made whatsoever, and the bodies would also be the same, just new clothes.

Well I hope they never release the p1 it's not necessary and it a waste of time when we could be getting something new. It obviously only a hand full of people who don't like him because you don't see too many being sold.

The P1 is one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. But I would be all for an improved update, because he's an important character for geeks, and there is plenty of room for improvement to make him more screen accurate.

But if they don't, no big whoop. I'm very happy with the existing one. . .except for that ugly damn mask.

I dont see how a Tech Noir T-800 and a police shootout T-800 would be variants. Completely different clothes(except boots and pants), sculpt( his face at the end is different than it was at the beginning from the BD), weapons etc. Variant? Thats a bit much. These arent minor details. Side by side they would be completely different figures.

Well I hope they never release the p1 it's not necessary and it a waste of time when we could be getting something new. It obviously only a hand full of people who don't like him because you don't see too many being sold.
Dude, making a more accurate P1 would be a great idea for HT.

It is sooooooooo, necessary. All the people who love the Predator, and he's the most popular, the one that started it all. It wouldn't make much sense for them not to. Plus, they would probably just call him "Classic" from Predators.
HT is still making figures from several movies, them making a new P1 wouldn't be a waste of time, it's not like they're going to put EVERYTHING on hold until it's finished or something.

Dunno about the last thing you said, everytime I've check eBay I see them up there..

It's because all you do is whine about perfectly good figures that alot if people missed out on a would happily display them in their collection but people like you buy them and whinge about how they aren't accurate.
So excuse me for not jumping on your band wagon of ripping on hot toys

Dude, making a more accurate P1 would be a great idea for HT.

It is sooooooooo, necessary. All the people who love the Predator, and he's the most popular, the one that started it all. It wouldn't make much sense for them not to. Plus, they would probably just call him "Classic" from Predators.
HT is still making figures from several movies, them making a new P1 wouldn't be a waste of time, it's not like they're going to put EVERYTHING on hold until it's finished or something.

Dunno about the last thing you said, everytime I've check eBay I see them up there..

Well in your opinion they got it wrong the first time so what makes you think they will get it correct now.
I predict that this figure will come out and you will still think it's not accurate enough.
And defending their products is not _____ing it's quit the opposite.

It's because all you do is whine about perfectly good figures that alot if people missed out on a would happily display them in their collection but people like you buy them and whinge about how they aren't accurate.
So excuse me for not jumping on your band wagon of ripping on hot toys
Okay. Now you're just being ridiculous..

I think it's a nice figure. I'm not whining. Am I not aloud to point out the fact that it is more than just a little inaccurate to what we see on film?

I'm not just going around saying HT is horrible, they're lazy with their Predator sculpts though.
HT is pretty much known for their extremely accurate shizzle..

Well in your opinion they got it wrong the first time so what makes you think they will get it correct now.
I predict that this figure will come out and you will still think it's not accurate enough.
And defending their products is not _____ing it's quit the opposite.
Not in my opinion. They did a pretty bad job on their HT P1 sculpt considering the talent they have. I do not think we will get some perfect, incredibly accurate P1 figure from them.

The P1 is one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. But I would be all for an improved update, because he's an important character for geeks, and there is plenty of room for improvement to make him more screen accurate.

But if they don't, no big whoop. I'm very happy with the existing one. . .except for that ugly damn mask.

That mask is horrible. But he's still an awesome figure and I display him proudly. If ht does make a classic I will get him as well.
But there are other figures that I think they should do before him.

Not in my opinion. They did a pretty bad job on their HT P1 sculpt considering the talent they have. I do not think we will get some perfect, incredibly accurate P1 figure from them.

Well that is your opinion, just because your not the only one that feels he looks crap doesnt make it a fact. I think they did a good job and he looks fine. The paint app could be better but still looks good. They dropped the ball on the mask but who cares get the baloo mask, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back