Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the figure looks like a pile of ____. Several things make me come to that conclusion, not just the helmet. All of my reasons are fixable, but I would prefer not to have to fix them. That doesn't mean I am not capable of it though. Now don't tell me that I have to do work n my figures to make them look nice, that is not true.

My two biggest gripes are the ____ty bio and the ugly ass face. After those two are the dreads which just look ugly, not sure if it is the angle they are rooted, or if it is the length of them. These were all reasons that kept me from ordering back when P1 came out. I hope that HT would fix those issues on a new figure, and a new body. I didn;t like the original body P1 came on.

Overall, P1 looked below par, more than usual for a HT Predator. I am hoping that HT can make a Classic Predator with a little better sculpted face, bio and body. If not, oh well. If they do, consider it ordered.

Normally I don't go around pointing out the problems with the P1 figure and calling it ugly because all it does is create unneeded drama. Reason I did it now is because I am bored as ____, buzzin' and just felt like stirring the pot and beating a dead horse some more.

I agree. But there are also lots of figures they are gonna release that are less worthy of being made than he is of being remade :lol

No argument there. He should be done better, but he wasn't and probably won't be next time around.

Okay, the figure looks like a pile of ____. Several things make me come to that conclusion, not just the helmet. All of my reasons are fixable, but I would prefer not to have to fix them. That doesn't mean I am not capable of it though. Now don't tell me that I have to do work n my figures to make them look nice, that is not true.

My two biggest gripes are the ____ty bio and the ugly ass face. After those two are the dreads which just look ugly, not sure if it is the angle they are rooted, or if it is the length of them. These were all reasons that kept me from ordering back when P1 came out. I hope that HT would fix those issues on a new figure, and a new body. I didn;t like the original body P1 came on.

Overall, P1 looked below par, more than usual for a HT Predator. I am hoping that HT can make a Classic Predator with a little better sculpted face, bio and body. If not, oh well. If they do, consider it ordered.

Normally I don't go around pointing out the problems with the P1 figure and calling it ugly because all it does is create unneeded drama. Reason I did it now is because I am bored as ____, buzzin' and just felt like stirring the pot and beating a dead horse some more.

Hey far enough you didnt like it so you didn't buy it. My point is why buy it then complain.
I am a bit worried about what you said about the predator having an ugly head.what your saying is you want a more attractive and better groomed predator lol

Hey far enough you didnt like it so you didn't buy it. My point is why buy it then complain.
I am a bit worried about what you said about the predator having an ugly head.what your saying is you want a more attractive and better groomed predator lol

I like my Predators to have nice combed dreads, with a neat part down the center of their hair. I also like them to be wearing tuxedos or a really nice, expensive Armani suit. None of this showing up to my house with a leather loin cloth and hair that looks like they just got out of bed. :lol

there is one thing I never understood, one problem the P1 has is the close mouth look is off because of the bio having to fit, but, couldnt they make the close mouth with mandibles to look accurate and then put the bio without the mandibles? would that look really ugly underneath the bio? or make 3 sets of mandibles? open mouth, close mouth without the bio, and then a 3th set for the bio on top? just an idea, dont know if is even possible but, if they were going to make Classic, they might as well try to fix the close mouth problem

Last edited:
I like my Predators to have nice combed dreads, with a neat part down the center of their hair. I also like them to be wearing tuxedos or a really nice, expensive Armani suit. None of this showing up to my house with a leather loin cloth and hair that looks like they just got out of bed. :lol

:lol hehehe
bn7Ip.jpg

Consider this preordered. :yess:

Well that is your opinion, just because your not the only one that feels he looks crap doesnt make it a fact. I think they did a good job and he looks fine. The paint app could be better but still looks good. They dropped the ball on the mask but who cares get the baloo mask, problem solved.
It is NOT my opinion that they "got it wrong the first time". They DID get it wrong..

But, moving on...

Royce was wearing fishnet stockings under his macho outer garments.

Friends like to share.:1-1:

^Imagine Royce sitting there waiting for the Pred to squeeze into his netting. :lol

Good thing the rock music in the film distracted us from thinking this.:rock :lol

Dude, making a more accurate P1 would be a great idea for HT.

If it was accurate, yes. I feel we will end up with another sub par Predator though and we will all be having the same debate years down the line due to it's inaccuracy.:lol

One thing I will agree with you on is the fact that no matter how poor the representation they know that we are still going to buy them any way

This is the problem. People will still buy it even if it looks like poop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back