Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssh, HT would butcher the likeness. You'd open the box and go "Sigh. That doesn't look like any poop I've ever seen. Talk about artistic license." :slap

I'd rather have NECA or some other company release a fully-accurate poo with less accessories. Poseability might also take a hit, but oh well...

Pssh, HT would butcher the likeness. You'd open the box and go "Sigh. That doesn't look like any poop I've ever seen. Talk about artistic license." :slap

I'd rather have NECA or some other company release a fully-accurate poo with less accessories. Poseability might also take a hit, but oh well...

Neca would just give us 1/4th scale poop, and they're excuse would be that they didn't want to challenge HT to a poop fest.

Then fans would be like "Neca's poop is so much more well done, HT's doesn't compare. Too bad it doesn't fit in well with my 1/6th scale display though. Don't worry though! This poop is so much more accurate, I'd give it a display of its own!":dunno

Neca would just give us 1/4th scale poop, and they're excuse would be that they didn't want to challenge HT to a poop fest.

Then fans would be like "Neca's poop is so much more well done, HT's doesn't compare. Too bad it doesn't fit in well with my 1/6th scale display though. Don't worry though! This poop is so much more accurate, I'd give it a display of its own!":dunno

Plus it'd have a really bad seam, and the gap would be too wide ...... or something like that.

You must not be a big Predator fan because they're P1 is FAR from "fine". They could do SO much better.

How many Terminators do you guys need? "We need him in the costume he wore in this scene, we need him in the costume he wore in this scene, we need him in the costume he wore in this scene"....

I'm pretty sure HT does very good with their Arnold sculpts..

I agree that the Colonial Marines and Ripley need to be re-done though. I'm sure they could make them look far better than before...

all i want is t3 arnold battle damaged lol

And if NECAs poop doesn't turn out well you just know they'd throw out the usual line 'Damn factories in China...messing up our poop!'

And if NECAs poop doesn't turn out well you just know they'd throw out the usual line 'Damn factories in China...messing up our poop!'

And then we'd all be whining for HT to make an updated, better sculpted piece of poop.:lol

But their poop would be falsely advertised and we'd be complaining about bait and switch tactics of showing us a larger than normal poop but the ending up giving us a smaller poop.

But their poop would be falsely advertised and we'd be complaining about bait and switch tactics of showing us a larger than normal poop but the ending up giving us a smaller poop.

We'd have people complaining from all around, but the end result leaves us wanting for more poop, and we'd have to get the entire trio of poop that HT has planned for us to be satisfied.

Okay, I'll stop.:lol

Mine isn't green!! And where's the bits of corn?!?!?!

I made poo in a toilet from my RZ Halloween Michael Myers. Joe Grizzly diorama I made a while back. The sheeeeethouse brawl. Joe's taco supreme deluxe talking back at cha

Poo is the cue for real news coming. It's about time it floated to the top of the bowl. Poo hit the fan on 5/16, so we should have preorders within a week.

Good work everyone. Take the rest of the night off.

....well...the NECA poop deserves its own display because it looks poopolicious!!! :hi5:
looks really pooptastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back