Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, alls I'm saying is that Hot Toys Poop1 was just OK. Proportions were a bit wack but it had great poseability.

But I'm sure as hell looking forward to their Poop2 and Poop2 Elder, you know, the one that's kinda grayish with hair on it.

This time, they better give us a good floater and not a POS.

Well, alls I'm saying is that Hot Toys Poop1 was just OK. Proportions were a bit wack but it had great poseability.

But I'm sure as hell looking forward to their Poop2 and Poop2 Elder, you know, the one that's kinda grayish with hair on it.

So much epicness in this sentence...

Why you always talking _____!?!? :rotfl

Does anyone know if they are making a sequel to Predators?

I'd had seen some plot where Royce and Isabelle stow away on a ship back to the Preds' home world, and what would be like an elite police force for the Preds ends up pursuing them.

Honestly. Can't remember where I saw it, but I know I did :wink1:

I'd had seen some plot where Royce and Isabelle stow away on a ship back to the Preds' home world, and what would be like an elite police force for the Preds ends up pursuing them.

Honestly. Can't remember where I saw it, but I know I did :wink1:
Now sprig, you know we can't take your word for it.
Link or you're full of, well...nevermind. :lol

Well since the "official" darkhorse comics - Predators "sequal" only shows a few months of what Royce and Isabelle are doing on the planet, if the next movie's plot involves them getting unto a ship and going to another planet that would be cool I think.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well since the "official" darkhorse comics - Predators "sequal" only shows a few months of what Royce and Isabelle are doing on the planet, if the next movie's plot involves them getting unto a ship and going to another planet that would be cool I think.

Spoiler Spoiler:
That would be very cool if they incorporated that into the next installment in the theaters.

Yah i just think if the next movie was to take place on the same planet for the entire duration that might be a little boring. I mean, I'd probably still enjoy it for what it was of course, but we'd have seen the planet and the concept already.

That would be very cool if they incorporated that into the next installment in the theaters.

Actually, I did see a comic where Royce and Isabelle are still on the planet, and some huge Pred with 4 arms comes after them. Someone else tell me they saw that, or I'm going to look like I'm talking more ____.
:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back