Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I did see a comic where Royce and Isabelle are still on the planet, and some huge Pred with 4 arms comes after them. Someone else tell me they saw that, or I'm going to look like I'm talking more ____.
:lol
Haha, nah, buddy. You're right on that one. There's definitely a 4-arm Predator in the comics.

Haha, nah, buddy. You're right on that one. There's definitely a 4-arm Predator in the comics.

Whew, thanks bud :1-1: If I remember correctly, weren't they all naked before that uber-Pred comes out? I just leafed through it at a book store and thought I remembered seeing that. Can't recall if it's because they got busy, or were just doing a tick-check on each other :lol

Actually, I did see a comic where Royce and Isabelle are still on the planet, and some huge Pred with 4 arms comes after them. Someone else tell me they saw that, or I'm going to look like I'm talking more ____.
:lol

yah, its the one I described.

Dibujo-1.jpg

It's nice to go outside the box, spice things up, add more lore, etc.. But a four-armed Predator is a big nono.

In regards to a new film just give me a desert hunter to go with jungle hunter and city hunter.:lecture

yep, Like I wrote in the Predator Appreciation thread, the writer of AVPR had the Idea to send a pred to the middle east or something, I do not have the link or the correct information, but I know it involved the pred in the desert, and a group of soldiers,
I would Literally kill or die for this movie to be made, even if is not on Earth, or the middle east or anything, even if is in another planet, but, I do wish for a Desert Pred, specially because the desert setting brings interesting things to the table,

I read the words 'four, arm and Predator' and died a little inside.

totally, that looks Awful, why would he have 4 arms, that is like the biggest wtf I've seen, that pred makes no sense, I don't know, :dunno maybe they give an explanation, but, even with an explanation that is awful....

Some Predaturd went beastiality with another 4-armed alien female and thats what happened...

Jeeez why can't we just have normal Predators. The Predator is of the most brilliant movie monsters ever made. You can't improve something that is already 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back