Hot Toys - CMS023 - 1/6th scale Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me Venom is so over used and has changed so much due to his popularity that's he's not even Venom anymore. The whole symbiote thing has gotten ridiculous and so out of hand. So many dumb story lines, symbiotes all over the place bonding with like everyone. It's nothing special or unique anymore. "Wth everyone super, no one will be." And creating Knull as an elder of the Universe who created the symbiotes (and the necro sword), making him so powerful, wings, everyone has symbols on them making it as if Venom's bond to Spidey had no impact as to why he also has a Spider on his chest.... Whatever. I don't even understand most of it nor do I want to. I just think it's all dumb. :rotfl

I just want the original Venom. Eddie Brock with his twisted relationship to Spidey and being an anti-hero every now and then. And Carnage being the crazy mass murderer. The symbiotes should've remained mysterious. That's it. Bring back the early to mid 90's please... :(
The 90s animated series has always been the definitive depiction of Venom. The awesome multi tone voice, the condescending humor of the symbiote towards Peter, an Eddie Brock that doesn't act like Tom Hardy; even Carnage was top tier.

I still watch clips on YouTube from time to time.

Such a grail for me. This pose has me sold. Hot toys can do wonders when they want
IMG_3498.jpeg

I do agree with this being a little out of scale for a classic Venom but man, does this look cool. Definitely Hot Toys best one yet. Such bad timing for me though with T2 figures coming down the pipe..

Venom is a striking anti-hero in Marvel Comics, known for his terrifying black symbiote that enhances his host, Eddie Brock. Born from an alien organism, Venom grants superhuman strength and agility, along with the ability to shape-shift. Initially a foe of Spider-Man, he embodies a complex mix of vengeance and protection, often blurring the lines between hero and villain. His menacing appearance, featuring a toothy grin and white spider emblem, makes him one of Marvel's most recognizable figures.

Hot Toys is thrilled to present a stunning 1/6th scale collectible figure of Venom, inspired by the iconic Marvel Comics anti-hero. This meticulously crafted figure captures the essence of Venom, showcasing his menacing presence and intricate details.

The greatly detailed collectible figure is expertly crafted to represent Venom from Marvel Comics It features a strikingly grinning head sculpt, as well as a head with a menacing fanged mouth and three interchangeable protruding tongues. Standing at approximately 39 cm tall and featuring iconic white spider emblems, the specialized body showcases a high level of detailed sculpting, especially on the skin texture. It includes several symbiote accessories with tentacles that can be attached to the figure's back, enhancing the dynamic presence of this iconic character. The collectible also comes with a symbiote-themed diorama base that brings the comic scene to life.

Don’t miss your opportunity to pre-order this stunning Venom figure and let it unleash its power in your collection!

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-venom-hot-toys-913847

vn4givK.jpeg
pxPU5Jv.jpeg
enQ00BW.jpeg
BTl3Jkf.jpeg
hdrRYqO.jpeg
Vjt2MYD.jpeg
v6vpymZ.jpeg
0AUYzIB.jpeg
rglEqHp.jpeg
EPopY4O.jpeg
pPAVmO9.jpeg
ugsTlff.jpeg
uQWuKPQ.jpeg
1OkIrhn.jpeg
CkN8ZnG.jpeg
sj18vc3.jpeg
GLsyyFD.jpeg
CE0Krjo.jpeg

Yup. This bad boy is perfect! Also glad it’s not as big as the movie version. That one is honestly ridiculous lol Hot Toys has been blessing us with great figs lately. Especially the Hono stuff (aside from the maskless wolverine fiasco) which has surprised me in a good way

Punching the air in giddy excitement. I’ve waited a long time for this and refused to compromise on the prior movie and game versions.

This is one of my grail picks.

As amazing as this looks I kinda wish this was made in the same design as the original Hot Toys Spiderman 2099 figure before they updated it

Back