Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pic. But now it's only 1 sleep !!

Anyone know what time it goes live in Europe ? I think Mando used to be available in the morning.

I looked it up and found a reference in today's The Express that thinks it may be the same time everywhere:

Disney Plus doesn't seem to have a consistent release window, though most new content drops at 3am EST.

This means that fans in the UK should expect to see the debut at 8am, though it could be later than this.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1540592/the-book-of-boba-fett-release-time

If they don't show how he escaped the Sarlacc I will be unhappy.

I wonder if they're about to retcon this, in fact.

"I am Boba Fett. Left for dead on the sands of Tatooine."

As if someone thought they killed him, and just left him where he fell. Interesting.

Well, we shall see.
Sure I suppose a Krayt could have eaten the Sarlaac Boba was in. I'd prefer it if he escaped himself. A much more impressive feat than getting lucky when a passing Krayt attacks the Sarlaac he's trapped in.
Boba's daring escape from the Sarlaac has been excitedly theorised by fans for years. There are books and comics that hace him killing the Sarlaac and escaping. I'd be disappointed if his escape isn't down to his own actions.
Though depending on how the Krayt attack leads to his escape is done, it still could be good.
Well either way, we do know we are getting flashbacks of his post Sarlaac survival. Trailer paired with the line "Left for dead on the Sands of Tatooine"
Is when they revisit him still in nomad and gaffi stick gear, (before he got his armor back) and still freshly scared (well before he set up the Bacta tank)
Rescuing the ersatz Camie and Fixer scene -
5zbigt.gif

If you're asking who?People need to play closer attention, after all these are fanboys FavrOni and R.Rodriguez we are dealing with ....
Wait till people realize certain deleted Tosche Station locals just became canon again...
5ylxj2.gif

5ylxbz.gif

Probably unnamed, throwaway easteregg, yet looks like an older Camie and Fixer are who Fett saves from the current Tatooine gangs.
With diehard OT fans FavrOni & R.Rodriguez involved that's no accident.
5ylwaw.gif

5ylwux.gif

The new line - "I am Boba Fett. Left for dead on the sands of Tatooine."
May just indicate him after crawling out of the Sarlacc, hence his nomad new life.
Likley a whole story on how a he joined the Tusken, learned their ways to survive, etc.

Further, the act of having even survived a Sarlacc, may have given him status among the Tusken who took him in, and who may be allies

Last edited:
Cool thanks. That more or less matches to The Mandalorian if memory serves.

One more sleep, then Boba in pyjamas with a coffee !! Life doesn't get much better than that !

Uuurrrggghhh. I gotta wait till the rats are in bed, there's no way I'll get an hour to myself. Gonna be a long day.

Hours away. This beautiful art seen on FB and most of the comments are complaints about Devo....? SW has a real fanbase, not sure "fans" are what i'd call them. Lol what
270285133_4965227010195527_7079165870206279410_n.jpg

Hours away. This beautiful art seen on FB and most of the comments are complaints about Devo....? SW has a real fanbase, not sure "fans" are what i'd call them. Lol whatView attachment 552914
Yeah that happens a lot on FB. If the first few people decide they don't like something, the crowd typically follows. And if someone makes a joke about something, others have nothing better to add, and just continue with that joke.

Social media is so fickle.

So I've seen Episode 1. What did people think ?

I'd say the following

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I've seen Episode 1. What did people think ?

I'd say the following

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Have not seen the episode, but have seen the post-credits art.

OMFG THIS LOOKS AMAZING please tell me it is

Will be watching later today when i get home from work.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah, HT Gamorrean Guards probably have a decent chance. But I agree they need to be interchangeable for ROTJ guards. Sure I get it that with Jabba, times were good, and pigs will eat. But I guess we'll cross that bridge when / if Hot Toys makes a Gamorrean Guard.

They would be a nice figure to have around the throne. And some people would buy two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back