Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I don't mind, I just want to see the Range Trooper and Mimban Trooper from Hot Toys.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I?m still hoping for a HT Scout Trooper.
The other trooper I really should have gotten was the ANH Sandtrooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m still hoping for a HT Scout Trooper.
The other trooper I really should have gotten was the ANH Sandtrooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sandtrooper stills pops up on eBay occasionally at a good price.

https://starwarsunity.net/2019/09/15/rumor-a-spin-off-of-solo-is-planned-for-disney/

If anyone minds me posting this sort of stuff, from unofficial sources, then just let me know.

Nah that sort of stuff is great. Although I guess if it's potentially spoilery give a little bit of non-spoiler explanation what the link goes to.

I really think they will pursue the Crimson Dawn plot. Maul is too much of a well known and interesting character to leave on the table. And they obviously left Solo open to more. (According to the girl who played Enfys Nest a trilogy was planned). But one or two seasons minimum on Disney Plus would be perfect. Imagine the story and character development which could be done over the length of a TV series with the right writers.

But i guess let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm pretty stoked with the 3 we have confirmed for now. It's 3/3 for me. Can't wait for all of them.

Nah that sort of stuff is great. Although I guess if it's potentially spoilery give a little bit of non-spoiler explanation what the link goes to.

I really think they will pursue the Crimson Dawn plot. Maul is too much of a well known and interesting character to leave on the table. And they obviously left Solo open to more. (According to the girl who played Enfys Nest a trilogy was planned). But one or two seasons minimum on Disney Plus would be perfect. Imagine the story and character development which could be done over the length of a TV series with the right writers.

But i guess let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm pretty stoked with the 3 we have confirmed for now. It's 3/3 for me. Can't wait for all of them.

Marvel have several in the works for Disney+, so we could conceivably get another couple of Star Wars shows. Please no-one mention Star Wars ''fatigue''. I like the idea of combining the cancelled Mos Eisley film with Crimson Dawn. Who knows, maybe that's why Favreau wasn't allowed to use Boba Fett in The Mandalorian, because they already had plans to use him in something else. I'm sure I remember reading that the second of those Solo films was going to be based around Boba and Jabba. The final scenes of Solo kind of suggested that. I wonder if Emilia Clarke also had that 3 film deal. Also, throw in a Knights of the Old Republic series to set the groundwork for the rumoured Old Republic movie trilogy.

Marvel have several in the works for Disney+, so we could conceivably get another couple of Star Wars shows. Please no-one mention Star Wars ''fatigue''.

No Star Wars Disney+ fatigue here. "I could do this all day long"....sorry wrong franchise.

The only potential risk I see is too much Tatooine if Obi-Wan and Mandalorian spend too much time there, and we would have say both running close to each other. Not sure if that would happen. Potentially Season 3 of Mando, but then they would probably be aired at different times in the year I imagine.

However I imagine Cassian will be set in a totally different part of the galaxy. The first thing that comes to mind are cities similar to the opening scene of Rogue One where shoots that guy in the back / street. That should make it totally different, but still the dirty lived in Star Wars aesthetic I love so much.

I read somewhere someone mentioned Obi Wan may only be 4 episode season. I hope not. That would surely be too short. The fans would probably rebel :lol

No Star Wars Disney+ fatigue here. "I could do this all day long"....sorry wrong franchise.

The only potential risk I see is too much Tatooine if Obi-Wan and Mandalorian spend too much time there, and we would have say both running close to each other. Not sure if that would happen. Potentially Season 3 of Mando, but then they would probably be aired at different times in the year I imagine.

However I imagine Cassian will be set in a totally different part of the galaxy. The first thing that comes to mind are cities similar to the opening scene of Rogue One where shoots that guy in the back / street. That should make it totally different, but still the dirty lived in Star Wars aesthetic I love so much.

I read somewhere someone mentioned Obi Wan may only be 4 episode season. I hope not. That would surely be too short. The fans would probably rebel :lol

It's a little early to say with Kenobi, maybe much of the story will take place off-planet. Although I'm more than fine with it entirely taking place on Tatooine. We've seen plenty of different looking planets already in The Mandalorian footage. A bounty hunter show definitely lends itself to a lot of planet hopping, depending on the job. Perhaps they're using Tatooine on the poster because it's a planet we're all familiar with, and it gives us that immediate nostalgic connection to the original trilogy. We may yet end up seeing more Mandalore than Tatooine, for example. I'd love to see more of the Coruscant underworld. Episode IX's final shots should be on Tatooine, as it'll give the whole Skywalker saga a poetic ending.

Talking of Cassian, maybe they'll start experimenting with different genres in the Star Wars Universe. That show would lend itself to the political thriller/spy genre. Jason Bourne in space haha. The Mandalorian looks like it's going the Spaghetti Western route. Obi-Wan, who knows? Would love them to make a Star Wars horror movie or series. Maybe they could loosely adapt that Death Troopers novel. Maybe we'll even get that Universal rated kiddie's trilogy that Rian Johnson was rumoured to be directing :slap

Obi-Wan better not be only 4 episodes! I'll be leading that rebellion if so.

We can not get too much Tatooine! [emoji274][emoji274]

We can not get too much Tatooine! [emoji274][emoji274]

Too much and you might get sunburnt ! :lol

This got me thinking though. I'm not one to always want the same as far as planets or characters go. New and varied is also great.

But I do admit, I sort of hope that cold planet he's on with the round door, is Hoth. A revisit to Hoth would be kind of cool somehow.

8000 posts ! Holy crap.

Catch up boys......except Wor-Gar he's in a league of his own :lol

Too much and you might get sunburnt ! :lol

This got me thinking though. I'm not one to always want the same as far as planets or characters go. New and varied is also great.

But I do admit, I sort of hope that cold planet he's on with the round door, is Hoth. A revisit to Hoth would be kind of cool somehow.

8000 posts ! Holy crap.

Catch up boys......except Wor-Gar he's in a league of his own :lol

Lol. How many does Wor Gar have?

I hope the rumor is true that SOLO will be continued as a series... I?m really starting to appreciate that movie.

Lol. 64,331 is the post count of someone with a lot to say.

Or a lot of nothing to say :lol......oooooh controversial :p

All jokes aside, pretty impressive though !

I hope the rumor is true that SOLO will be continued as a series... I?m really starting to appreciate that movie.

Apparently it's gonna be about scum and villainy and not Han.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back