Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Lol. 64,331 is the post count of someone with a lot to say.

No... way too much time on my hands. :lol

Believe it or not, I'm no where near the largest post counts here. Some guys have much more than me and in a much smaller window of time than the 13 years I've been trolling around here.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Wonder if we?ll get the main character from The Mandalorian announced on Force Friday. I just watched an unboxing video of a version of the character from The Black Series which is set for a Force Friday release.

So while we are here waiting for The Mandalorian, came across this amazing video. truly awesome !

.....probably good before you start on any 1/6 version of the larger vehicles :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHo_J5FtJ58

Leia 1.5m height? Lol seriously?

Obiwan 1.82, while Han 1.8, and Boba 1.83 :rotfl

Leia 1.5m height? Lol seriously?

Obiwan 1.82, while Han 1.8, and Boba 1.83 :rotfl

Yeah I know. I also thought Leia was a bit ridiculous. Wasn't so up on the others.

In any case pretty amazing scale of stuff. I had no idea Bespin was so large. But makes sense I guess....gas giant.

When you get to the larger ships, it almost comes across as a pis**ng contest between directors...

swheight.jpg

Carrie Fisher was pretty short. Google has her down as 1.55m.

Double Post

Where is Captain Trips and his Info and picture updates for the Mandalorian ? Seems to have gone quiet on the news front.

Just hope the Mandalorian figure does not have similar pricing to the Jawa and Gone Droid !!

7 weeks until we can see the first episode ! Wow !

...... of about 100 weeks if you?re in the UK! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where is Captain Trips and his Info and picture updates for the Mandalorian ? Seems to have gone quiet on the news front.

Just hope the Mandalorian figure does not have similar pricing to the Jawa and Gone Droid !!

Dried up the Mandalorian leaks have.

...... of about 100 weeks if you?re in the UK! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get a decent VPN and torrent the ****er! At the end of the day it's Disney's loss.

Starwars.com are doing a live show, with cast members, of Triple Force Friday products this Thursday. Mandalorian, Fallen Order and Rise of Skywalker. Maybe, just maybe, they?ll show off a couple of Hot Toys. Probably not, but hell it?s a slow news week.

Should get HT TROS reveals in late October/early November. Please get Rey right.

Starwars.com are doing a live show, with cast members, of Triple Force Friday products this Thursday. Mandalorian, Fallen Order and Rise of Skywalker. Maybe, just maybe, they?ll show off a couple of Hot Toys. Probably not, but hell it?s a slow news week.

It's probably just going to be Hasbro stuff. I still think Force Friday reveal will be HT Mandalorian and/or HT Jet Trooper.

Its going to be zero reveals from HT as usual.

My bet is on Spider-trooper.

It's probably just going to be Hasbro stuff. I still think Force Friday reveal will be HT Mandalorian and/or HT Jet Trooper.

Its going to be zero reveals from HT as usual.

Yep agree with both here. Hasbro at best, Hot Toys usually don't respect Star Wars milestones, anniversaries, Force Fridays, Blue Milk Mondays......

But I'm open to surprises Hot Toys...

Would be nice to get one this week and another one next week though. That would make it 3 in a row.

Normally I'd say HT doesn't respect key Star Wars events throughout the year- they blew it on Star Wars Celebration, May 4th, Galaxy's Edge opening in Disneyland and in Disney World, etc. to name a few. BUT when Starwars.com published an article in regards to key events (Sith trooper), HT got in on it. Don't know if it's correlation or causation, but I'm going to be positive and say since starwars.com is getting in on Triple Force Friday, I'd like to hope for at least one HT reveal. I'd love a Cal Kestis, Mandalorian, and Second Sister, among others.

As far as I'm concerned, anything more than The Mandalorian will just be icing on the cake but I have no expectations right now.

As far as I'm concerned, anything more than The Mandalorian will just be icing on the cake but I have no expectations right now.

Yep I agree. He's a given and a logical choice at this point. Ep9 will come a bit later, although flightier Poe can come out anytime I reckon. As far as game based figures, they may wait there a bit and see if it is a success or not first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back