Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

For me at least, The Mandalorian is the big Star Wars event of the year. I can barely even give Episode IX a second thought. That's not said with any malice towards the ST, it's just this feels like the Star Wars I want and need right now, and I find it very hard to have equal excitement for the final Skywalker movie. It should be the other way around, and it probably would've been pre-TLJ, but that movie felt so anti-fan that they need to do something pretty spectacular to drag me back in at this point. All the supposed Episode IX plot leaks I keep reading only make me nervous it's going to be a huge cluster**** of a movie. Hopefully this isn't the case and it manages to redeem the trilogy and deliver one final great Skywalker film. Whereas The Mandalorian feels like the Star Wars comfort blanket many of us need.

As for figures, Funko Pops are going with the Mandalorian, IG-11, Cara Dune and Kuiil, the Ugnaught. Perhaps Hot Toys will go for something similar. We'll probably get the first two, with Cara Dune having an outside chance of being made. Would people be satisfied with only those 3 for the first season, with the possibility of a bigger line-up for season 2 next year? At this stage I'd take that.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I honestly don't give a flying *** about Sequel. Occassionaly, I might came to several ST figure threads in here, mostly to troll and irritate certain ST fanatics to no end...and I've found a tremendous sense of gratification by doing that :).

The Mandalorian, and new Clone Wars series obviously are my most anticipated events for this, and next year.

I honestly don't give a flying *** about Sequel. Occassionaly, I might came to several ST figure threads in here, mostly to troll and irritate certain ST fanatics to no end...and I've found a tremendous sense of gratification by doing that :).

The Mandalorian, and new Clone Wars series obviously are my most anticipated events for this, and next year.

You should try Reddit, there are thousands of them on there. Including one or two of the posters from here. I must be about the most downvoted person on Star Wars Leaks. I take pride in that. :yess:

You should try Reddit, there are thousands of them on there. Including one or two of the posters from here. I must be about the most downvoted person on Star Wars Leaks. I take pride in that. :yess:

Why need to reach out that far while in here there has already a den infested with those cancerous ST fanatics? Its in the movie sub-box section, just have a brief look, and you'll probably notice certain familiar faces constantly enjoy ******** on Prequels - Lucas's legacy..if not almost daily, and praising ST like a bunch of morons.

Why need to reach out that far while in here there has already a den infested with those cancerous ST fanatics? Its in the movie sub-box section, just have a brief look, and you'll probably notice certain familiar faces constantly enjoy ******** on Prequels - Lucas's legacy..if not almost daily, and praising ST like a bunch of morons.

lol, this is some sad boi nonsense. These are moves for children.

haha, you have way too much time on your hands, sad old man ;-)

Is the Hollywood Reporter reliable? Because if so then this is ****ing huge news.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...ige-developing-star-wars-movie-disney-1243481

Pretty much as reliable as it gets for Hollywood news.

But yes this is huge. Writing is on the wall Kathlene ! Positioning Feige in there now, awaiting what could be a huge downer for the final Ep9 is a smart move by Horn. If it does go bad, then Feige will step in. There is no way Feige would work side by side someone after his success on the Marvel movies. If anything it would be to get to know the key people in Lucasfilm as a transition period imo.

This quote from the article says the most "Some see this move as a prelude to a larger role for Feige within Lucasfilm, while others say it merely reflects the Marvel executive’s passion for the franchise". Yeah right his passion, as if he doesn't have enough to do.

But as far as excitement about Ep9 I feel exactly the same......nothing.

Bring on The Mandalorian, Cassian and Obi-Wan and Crimson Dawn !

This is also an interesting take. She is not a Star Wars fan or hater. Just an observer in the industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO8IL5b9fVs

and she also has a take on the Feige info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HplRJqmE4WQ

Have a feeling that there will be a SW reveal later today or tomorrow from HTs. If it's the Mandalorian without a head sculpt, will you guys buy it?

I’ve always been in the camp that I’d rather just save the $20-30 for a headsculpt since I NEVER use them. I just don’t care for them.

Pretty much as reliable as it gets for Hollywood news.

But yes this is huge. Writing is on the wall Kathlene ! Positioning Feige in there now, awaiting what could be a huge downer for the final Ep9 is a smart move by Horn. If it does go bad, then Feige will step in. There is no way Feige would work side by side someone after his success on the Marvel movies. If anything it would be to get to know the key people in Lucasfilm as a transition period imo.

This quote from the article says the most "Some see this move as a prelude to a larger role for Feige within Lucasfilm, while others say it merely reflects the Marvel executive?s passion for the franchise". Yeah right his passion, as if he doesn't have enough to do.

But as far as excitement about Ep9 I feel exactly the same......nothing.

Bring on The Mandalorian, Cassian and Obi-Wan and Crimson Dawn !

This is also an interesting take. She is not a Star Wars fan or hater. Just an observer in the industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO8IL5b9fVs

and she also has a take on the Feige info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HplRJqmE4WQ

They're just allowing KK to save face with that Feige one movie line. Her contract expires in 2021, and there's no way with the failures she's overseen that they'll be extending her contract beyond that. Seeming her contract expires before the next movie will be made then she's effectively already finished at Lucasfilm. At this stage Episode IX will likely have no bearing on KK's future, Galaxy's Edge was probably the final nail in the coffin as far as Disney's concerned. They're undermining her by leaking this Feige news, it sounds like they've already made up their minds. It's shocking she's survived this long. The TLJ crowd are not happy about this at all. Good! They don't want Marvel humour in Star Wars lmao. How ironic is that? We might get that Feige/Favreau/Filoni dream team after all. Oh, and even better news, Rian Johnson can kiss goodbye to his trilogy now.

Cheers for the videos. The second one is great, although her voice is a little tinnitus inducing. :gah:

EDIT: Just to say that I'll be eternally grateful to her for Rogue One, giving us the Disney+ series, and for Solo (mostly). Having said that, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Mrs. Kennedy.

Have a feeling that there will be a SW reveal later today or tomorrow from HTs. If it's the Mandalorian without a head sculpt, will you guys buy it?

For sure. Pedro Pascal is a cool looking guy, but a Mandalorian helmet is way cooler. Can wait for the inevitable season 2 Mandalorian figure for the head sculpt.

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 19.11.19.jpg

They're just allowing KK to save face with that Feige one movie line. Her contract expires in 2021, and there's no way with the failures she's overseen that they'll be extending her contract beyond that. Seeming her contract expires before the next movie will be made then she's effectively already finished at Lucasfilm. At this stage Episode IX will likely have no bearing on KK's future, Galaxy's Edge was probably the final nail in the coffin as far as Disney's concerned. They're undermining her by leaking this Feige news, it sounds like they've already made up their minds. It's shocking she's survived this long. The TLJ crowd are not happy about this at all. Good! They don't want Marvel humour in Star Wars lmao. How ironic is that? We might get that Feige/Favreau/Filoni dream team after all. Oh, and even better news, Rian Johnson can kiss goodbye to his trilogy now.

Cheers for the videos. The second one is great, although her voice is a little tinnitus inducing. :gah:

EDIT: Just to say that I'll be eternally grateful to her for Rogue One, giving us the Disney+ series, and for Solo (mostly). Having said that, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Mrs. Kennedy.

OK I'll give you some credit for that, but it was all me with the photoshopping :lol

Yeah I can imagine the KK lovers will be devastated. But it also comes a bit down to George for picking her in the first place. Anyway all water under the bridge. It'll hopefully all good from here. Would really love to know what Feige is working on. I wonder if they read the B&W script and thought nupp, get someone else in here for the Old Republic. Who knows.

Yes her voice is pretty irritating. I usually wear ear plugs to take the edge off :lol

OK I'll give you some credit for that, but it was all me with the photoshopping :lol

Yeah I can imagine the KK lovers will be devastated. But it also comes a bit down to George for picking her in the first place. Anyway all water under the bridge. It'll hopefully all good from here. Would really love to know what Feige is working on. I wonder if they read the B&W script and thought nupp, get someone else in here for the Old Republic. Who knows.

Yes her voice is pretty irritating. I usually wear ear plugs to take the edge off :lol

Nice work, I like how you got The Last Jedi front and centre with Favreau :wink1: He's smiling on that pic, so I guess that was taken before he watched the movie.

What will Feige officially be working on? Who knows. What will he secretly be working on? Hopefully the next decade of Star Wars. I think you might be on to something with them going a little cold on B & W.

The video girl isn't so bad looking, which always helps with the irritating voice.

Jedi Council will be worth watching this week at least. Hopefully Harloff sticks the knife into KK a bit.

I love you both. Saltier than Crait for the win on reddit

Having said that I am excited about the mandalorian and can?t wait to see what Feige is thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work, I like how you got The Last Jedi front and centre with Favreau :wink1: He's smiling on that pic, so I guess that was taken before he watched the movie.

What will Feige officially be working on? Who knows. What will he secretly be working on? Hopefully the next decade of Star Wars. I think you might be on to something with them going a little cold on B & W.

The video girl isn't so bad looking, which always helps with the irritating voice.

Jedi Council will be worth watching this week at least. Hopefully Harloff sticks the knife into KK a bit.

Yeah looks are OK but could you imagine putting up with that screech for 40 years.....no wonder she's doing YouTube videos :lol

Haha yeah, Harloff will say something for sure. True colours will be shown. It'll also give him a chance to also say something about Galaxy's Edge which he didn't get invited to :lol Still one of the best dummy spits I have seen online ever.

Yeah looks are OK but could you imagine putting up with that screech for 40 years.....no wonder she's doing YouTube videos :lol

Haha yeah, Harloff will say something for sure. True colours will be shown. It'll also give him a chance to also say something about Galaxy's Edge which he didn't get invited to :lol Still one of the best dummy spits I have seen online ever.

Harloff can be a bit of an arrogant conceited prick at times, but he knows his **** unlike a lot of the pretenders on there (I'm looking at you Marc Fernandez). He'll call a spade a spade. I doubt you'd get him to go to Galaxy's Edge now even he was given free tickets and the 5 star treatment. Hell, I wouldn't even be bothered about going if I was given a free flight and tickets. Although if someone like Chemicals or Malgus, who're probably there every day, can get me free tickets I might reconsider :pfft:

I love you both. Saltier than Crait for the win on reddit

Having said that I am excited about the mandalorian and can?t wait to see what Feige is thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh God, there's no fun in Saltier Than Crate. I prefer hanging out in Star Wars Leaks where all the loons hang out. Although at times it's a bit like being parachuted into an Isis training camp armed only with a tin opener and a sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back