Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Harloff can be a bit of an arrogant conceited prick at times, but he knows his **** unlike a lot of the pretenders on there (I'm looking at you Marc Fernandez). He'll call a spade a spade. I doubt you'd get him to go to Galaxy's Edge now even he was given free tickets and the 5 star treatment. Hell, I wouldn't even be bothered about going if I was given a free flight and tickets. Although if someone like Chemicals or Malgus, who're probably there every day, can get me free tickets I might reconsider :pfft:
I'm flattered you've been thinking about me, this thread appears to be in a sad state. I guess all the salt has corrupted your brains- or whatever is left.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

yet another thread turned in to a can of butt hurt... why don?t you guys just get a (chat) room? ;-)

Have a feeling that there will be a SW reveal later today or tomorrow from HTs. If it's the Mandalorian without a head sculpt, will you guys buy it?

I don't buy these dolls to play with so I don't need a head sculpt. The helmet is the iconic look I will leave the figure with.

I'm flattered you've been thinking about me, this thread appears to be in a sad state. I guess all the salt has corrupted your brains- or whatever is left.

So, is that a no on the Galaxy's Edge tickets? :nana:

yet another thread turned in to a can of butt hurt... why don?t you guys just get a (chat) room? ;-)

No butt hurt here, only excitement for FFF, aka the Tower of Power.

These Koto statues should hold me over until Hot Toys drops the bomb.

71336668_485316962053581_5936399484660482048_n.jpg

71048625_485317348720209_3791700109339656192_n.jpg

Nice pickup Jay. They're pretty damn good quality and a great indication what HT will most probably look like.

Interesting look for IG-11. Comparing him to my IG-88 he has rubber knee joint covers, and that brownish (rust ?) is different, and perhaps the breast piece by the look. Maybe the head a little different too. But otherwise very similar.

The Mandalorian is looking cool. Those colours look a bit matt on that particular piece, but I'm sure the Hot Toys version will look somewhat more realistic.

I do like the different earthy materials mixed with the steel helmet. I'm still pretty convinced I like this earthy look more than the "upgraded" version with Mando steel armour.

huc-8738732982398320.jpg

Hopefully Hot Toys have had access to the real costume to get it spot on. Gina Corino's outfit isn't as exciting perhaps...but she does have a Drax boot dagger though ! Am sure with HS it will also look cool, if HT even get to her....

mando.jpgcara-dune-costume.jpg

I can just tell now that I'm going to have a hard time deciding if I'm going to get IG-11 considering I have IG-88.

In fact looking at them here I already have my Mandolorian and IG-11. They could have mixed it up a bit more perhaps...

C'mon Disney think about how my collection will look......

IMG_3852.jpg

I don't think we'll see a 1/6 IG droid from HT. If SS lost their license then I doubt we'll see the IG11 in 1/6.

Why not? He's the main sidekick in the show. IG-88 only had a few seconds of screen time, so there's never been any urgency to make him. He's probably the second most likely figure to be made from this show.

It's just a guess. Development of this will be totally different. Then again, they made K2SO so who knows.

Seeing all the different merchandise they've revealed for IG-11 and Cara Dune has made me positive that Hot Toys will get to them, eventually. And I was damn sure that wouldn't be the case 24 hours ago:lol

Though not extraordinary, I quite liked Gina's outfit too.

Though not extraordinary, I quite liked Gina's outfit too.

Yes, I think with an actual person in the outfit it will look OK.

However thinking about it I wonder how Hot Toys will approach her figure wise ? There is a lot of bare skin there, and she's no Gamora or Wonderwoman build. So theoretically they would need a new body type (or at least the arms).

I guess they could use Thor's arms :lol

The-Mandalorian-No-Binge-Watching.jpg

themandalorian_caradune_hottub_cover_1.jpg

Hmm. The outfit looked better on the model :D

Hmm. The outfit looked better on the model :D

I don't know. That top pic is OK. Give her a huge gun and she'll look pretty bad ass.

But I guess it'll be The Mandalorian and IG-11 to begin with. I have a feeling IG-11 will be a bit of a crowd favourite (like K2SO). However IG is pretty expensive for Hot Toys to make. That's quite a lot of injection moulding, and a new body....tough call.

Ok, I feel more and more confident Hot Toys will at least make these three, especially since Gina and IG-11 are both on the new poster.

EFfePttWkAEkJ3G.jpg

She looks great on that poster. Really hope they make her, and that she doesn?t get the Cassian treatment. Cara and IG will likely be part of the main crew going into season 2, unless they get killed off, so we?ll probably see all three made within the next year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back