Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Oooh....
(Nycc)
d1bfafdf125fa9c68ec16236f6bca21c.jpg
a7b01c6126b29c4be42e0edbc0b18ddb.jpg
3b6b29614dc7cfc002cd56e5c00f3a8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nice ! Thanks Bonesy.

At first I thought that was a fat cosplayer !! Must be just the way they have him posed ??

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Looks aaaawesome!!! Gonna get both

IG 11 looks a bit simplified compared to my IG88. Not as many hoses around the legs and stuff going on around the body.

I'm contemplating subbing in my SS IG88 instead. Depends on price.

I think I can convince myself. Visitors won't know any difference [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Mandalorian and that is a perfect representation. Will probably also get IG-11 and then sell it when IG-88 is released.

IG 11 looks a bit simplified compared to my IG88. Not as many hoses around the legs and stuff going on around the body.

I'm contemplating subbing in my SS IG88 instead. Depends on price.

I think I can convince myself. Visitors won't know any difference [emoji23]

If you already have one, use that. But i'd guess this one will be just a variant, explaining the changes.

Very nice Mandalorian figure. But I don't wanna go outside of movies.

What time does NYCC kick off today? Can't wait for better pics.

I'm going to need that Mandalorian if he's half as cool as he seems in the clips.

Willl definitely preorder these two ..no brainer. Need to see how the series goes though too. From what I've seen already I'm 90% sure I'll like !!
With no interest whatsoever in prequel /sequel figures these will be a very welcome addition to my shelves. :)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Very nice Mandalorian figure. But I don't wanna go outside of movies.

Famous last words :lol Look like you're not going to collect much Star Wars in the next 3-4 years.

What time does NYCC kick off today? Can't wait for better pics.

Already looked for any video of setup etc, but nothing........ should be something soon. They're up and about around our lunchtime, so surely some time soon.

Anyone here going ? Need good video/pics.

Can't really ask for more than what's leaked so far, but it would be amazing if they also had a Cara Dune there. Still believing that C-3PO is Hot Toys until proven otherwise... then the inevitable disappointment can set in.

Already looked for any video of setup etc, but nothing........ should be something soon. They're up and about around our lunchtime, so surely some time soon.

Anyone here going ? Need good video/pics.

Ok cheers. There should be loads of pics within the next 3 or 4 hours. The Facebook groups are the best place to find them.

Gotta give Disney an "A" for giving retailers the chance to rework all that unpurchased stock !

If it's new stock, I bet they'll make about 5 of them :lol ......if it even ever sees the light of day that is.

71083488_2398835256904071_6096789781289631744_n.jpg

What a piece of crap that is! Who?d waste over $200 on something that looks like that.

With that clearer shot of the stand, this has to be a stand in for the lack of TROS figures. I can't see HT releasing something like this.

Famous last words :lol Look like you're not going to collect much Star Wars in the next 3-4 years.

Hopefully Hot Toys continues to fill in the many gaps that remain from the OT. Still lots of work to do on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back