Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

What a piece of crap that is! Who?d waste over $200 on something that looks like that.

I really no longer give much for your victim status... [emoji6] you really are quite aggressive... or you?d probably call it opinionated [emoji38]

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Hopefully Hot Toys continues to fill in the many gaps that remain from the OT. Still lots of work to do on that front.

Yes, I did think that as well. With a bit of luck they will use the time for some more OT love and Baze, and get me my damned Tusken Raider ! :lol

Although I do still have hope that Obi Wan series may enable Hot Toys to do a Tusken.

Yes, I did think that as well. With a bit of luck they will use the time for some more OT love and Baze, and get me my damned Tusken Raider ! :lol

Although I do still have hope that Obi Wan series may enable Hot Toys to do a Tusken.

Fortunately(for me) I do have two Tusken figures that I bought years ago for under $150 each. I would be up for a Hot Toys version though too. Selfishly my preference would be Hot Toys Gamorrean Guards. The lull in movies will hopefully allow for figures like these to be made.

I really no longer give much for your victim status... [emoji6] you really are quite aggressive... or you?d probably call it opinionated [emoji38]

Yet, you choose to comment on every post I make. A Last Jedi defender accusing someone else of victim status is a bit rich. If you have an issue with me then take it to private messaging. I?d be quite happy to tell you what I think about you there.

Yet, you choose to comment on every post I make. A Last Jedi defender accusing someone else of victim status is a bit rich. If you have an issue with me then take it to private messaging. I?d be quite happy to tell you what I think about you there.

For someone this aggressive you sure are touchy lol

For someone this aggressive you sure are touchy lol

C'mon guys.

Everyone should be happy cause we got our first preview of the Mandalorian and IG-11 because I'M ABSOLUTELY PUMPED. LOL

Everyone should be happy cause we got our first preview of the Mandalorian and IG-11 because I'M ABSOLUTELY PUMPED. LOL

That electricity in the building during Celebration for this panel was definitely something special. It makes sense the hype is spreading to others right now.

That electricity in the building during Celebration for this panel was definitely something special. It makes sense the hype is spreading to others right now.

Were you there ? Cool.

I saw a phone video when they showed the extended footage. People were going crazy. So can totally believe that !

Just re-posting this pic for coolness, and I just noticed....100 pages ! Quite fitting I think.

Just wish we could get a picture from a different angle. He looks so fat there, but am sure it is just the pose and unfortunate angle.

d1bfafdf125fa9c68ec16236f6bca21c.jpg

Ahem...robust. (C?mon...gotta milk that Thor description)[emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I havent PO'ed anything new ever since QII this year, except for Krennic, Cody and QuiGon.

Both The Mandalorian himself and IG-11 might conceiveably seal the 2019 PO list for me, but im still hoping for at least a Padme and some 212th Clones/Jango though.

Nice!!!!
7a752a09f743f78b3c5d8d1defab8d4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

As if you wouldn't get this !! Who was that limiting themselves to just movies :lol

And with Stormtrooper helmet on a spike stand !!!! Awesome !!

72152833_10156550912857344_1808578151018659840_o.jpg

72486777_10156550912317344_3933373187600941056_o.jpg

72579429_10156550913237344_2638682947221192704_o.jpg

72531406_10156550913807344_7370966579258851328_o.jpg

Both are up on HT Instagram. Looks aaaaawesome!!

Both are up on HT Instagram. Looks aaaaawesome!!

Yeah totally right !!! Who needs movies when we're most probably getting awesome figures from all these shows. Cassian, Obi-Wan probably Qira (Maul out of course).

Yesterday I convinced myself I could probably do without IG-11 and use IG-88. No chance that's happening now :lol

Yeah totally right !!! Who needs movies when we're most probably getting awesome figures from all these shows. Cassian, Obi-Wan probably Qira (Maul out of course).

Yesterday I convinced myself I could probably do without IG-11 and use IG-88. No chance that's happening now :lol

Series are often better than movies these days anyways. Go go go!!

Series are often better than movies these days anyways. Go go go!!

Totally. Especially when you consider say an hour per episode. 9-10 episodes. That's more than a whole movie trilogy there.

If they have good writers the character arc and stuff they do can be so much more detailed and rewarding. Thank God for technology advancing enough to allow this.

Is the Kenobi series coming before Cassian? I see they have a director for Kenobi now. I looked at the K2SO figure on eBay yesterday... yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back