Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Cassian series starts filming soon as far as i know ..sure they said this month.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Is the Kenobi series coming before Cassian? I see they have a director for Kenobi now. I looked at the K2SO figure on eBay yesterday... yikes.

Yeah Cassian starts soon, but Kenobi scripts are all ready. And as you say director as well. So maybe they'll shoot in parallel ??

However I guess they probably don't have unlimited resources. So if they use common production crews perhaps they'll start ObiWan straight after Cassian. Then editing etc can also follow Cassian so resources are utilised over a constant time period.

Then there is also Season 2 of the Mandalorian which Favreau is currently writing.

Such an awesome time for new content !!!! If it wasn't for this stuff, Star Wars would be dead in the water imo.

Yeah Cassian starts soon, but Kenobi scripts are all ready. And as you say director as well. So maybe they'll shoot in parallel ??

However I guess they probably don't have unlimited resources. So if they use common production crews perhaps they'll start ObiWan straight after Cassian. Then editing etc can also follow Cassian so resources are utilised over a constant time period.

Then there is also Season 2 of the Mandalorian which Favreau is currently writing.

Such an awesome time for new content !!!! If it wasn't for this stuff, Star Wars would be dead in the water imo.

I could see them having a sort of Defenders/Netflix type of crews where filming can overlap. If any company can figure out the logistics on how to shoot multiple shows, it's Disney.

I mean between SDCC and D23, how many shows does Marvel have in the pipeline, on top of movies? Star Wars won't even have another movie until 2022 so I'm sure they'll have enough crews to staff each show.

Yep, with The Mandalorian Season 2 happening somewhere, there will definitely be overlap. But the more the better I say.

If it's one thing I hated with Game of Thrones it was the year long wait until the next 8 episodes which were gone in a day or two. At least they will string the Mandalorian episodes out week for week. I like that approach personally.

Then I can watch it again as a binge again.

I hope we get more details on Cassian soon. Even casting details would be good.

I'm keen to speculate a bit on potential Hot Toys figures, although I guess it'll be simply a Cassian and K2S0 re-release to begin with. Am sure the original re-programmed K2SO will have some differences.

Hope to see a K2SO with a bit more fire power lol. Between these shows, Death Troopers re-release is almost certain. I need to start posting the Tank Commander on their FB soon, LOL.

They've been pumping out a lots of SW figures lately, which is kind of surprise. While Marvel hype train, on the other hand is inexplicably silent for some reason.

Hope to see a K2SO with a bit more fire power lol. Between these shows, Death Troopers re-release is almost certain. I need to start posting the Tank Commander on their FB soon, LOL.

Yes, I might do that as well. Tank Commander would look so cool in the trooper lineup. Those TROS troopers have tried to copy the look, but still nothing on the Tank Trooper imo.

They've been pumping out a lots of SW figures lately, which is kind of surprise. While Marvel hype train, on the other hand is inexplicably silent for some reason.

Yes, it has gone very quiet. I guess all the Marvel people are on holiday :lol

But movies come and go, the first half / two thirds of the year was Marvel due to Endgame. So now it's Star Wars turn. It's all about doing stuff when the hype is high for Hot Toys.

We just got Bucky released so that's one. But the issues in Hong Kong must not be helping for any releases.

If it's one thing I hated with Game of Thrones it was the year long wait until the next 8 episodes which were gone in a day or two. At least they will string the Mandalorian episodes out week for week. I like that approach personally.

Then I can watch it again as a binge again.

GOT was always weekly. It was never dumped all at once.

GOT was always weekly. It was never dumped all at once.

OK, my bad. Here in Europe I always got it from a friend. So it all came at once to me. But I thought it was released all at once, must have mixed it up with something else.

Has it been confirmed that the Mandalorian episodes will be weekly? I assumed all episodes at once. Kind of like the Marvel Netflix shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it been confirmed that the Mandalorian episodes will be weekly? I assumed all episodes at once. Kind of like the Marvel Netflix shows.

Yeah, they already confirmed it'll be weekly. Should make for a lot of interesting chatter and speculation all week, so I prefer that way.

Yeah, they already confirmed it'll be weekly. Should make for a lot of interesting chatter and speculation all week, so I prefer that way.

Yep me too. There'll be weekly you tube reviews etc. Going to be great. Far better spreading it out a bit imo.

Sorry if this was discussed already, but with the return of the Clone War's animation, does anyone else have thoughts into if Hot Toys will tackle anything from that show, or sideshow again for that matter?

Does anyone know why Hot Toys wasn?t involved before with it? Or why sideshow never wanted anything Ahsoka made?

I?m a really big fan of the characters and their CW designs and it Would be a really unfortunate outcome if Hot Toys didn?t have licensing for the show.

I was also surprised no one tackled Rebels, but since that?s over now I don?t see it happening.

I would love a Hot Toys Rex, Savage, Ahsoka, kenobi, skywalker, ventress in particular, as well to see other character options made.

With Hot Toys doing random Future Fight characters , it just gives me hope to see these versions of the characters one day.

This guy, Nolte's Ugnaught, Kuiil, has some R1 Scarif Rebel vibes about him.

Kuii.jpg

Sorry if this was discussed already, but with the return of the Clone War's animation, does anyone else have thoughts into if Hot Toys will tackle anything from that show, or sideshow again for that matter?

Does anyone know why Hot Toys wasn?t involved before with it? Or why sideshow never wanted anything Ahsoka made?

I?m a really big fan of the characters and their CW designs and it Would be a really unfortunate outcome if Hot Toys didn?t have licensing for the show.

I was also surprised no one tackled Rebels, but since that?s over now I don?t see it happening.

I would love a Hot Toys Rex, Savage, Ahsoka, kenobi, skywalker, ventress in particular, as well to see other character options made.

With Hot Toys doing random Future Fight characters , it just gives me hope to see these versions of the characters one day.

Personally I can't see them doing figures from animated shows. Their "thing" is photo realistic human sculpts. With all the other Disney + shows coming out I think this will be enough for them.

This guy, Nolte's Ugnaught, Kuiil, has some R1 Scarif Rebel vibes about him.

Amazing how much he looks like a grizzled Nick Nolte ! Should be a cool character I hope.

Amazing how much he looks like a grizzled Nick Nolte ! Should be a cool character I hope.

He looks less grizzled than the real Nick Nolte these days. He could also do with taking a few fashion tips off his Ugnaught buddy.

nintchdbpict000384419438.jpg

The unreleased 212th prototye clones.

It would be great if HT did clone wars versions of Hayden and Ewan but then I guess those wouldn't fall under any specific license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back