Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

She does indeed have a fine set of stumps. Although I was a little distracted by Favreau's halo to notice. There's something very likeable and sincere about Bob Iger, in spite of him being a Disney billionaire.

Had a quick look at eBay and the cheapest Dewback I could find is ?1,600 plus ?180 shipping. I know what I'm asking Santa for this year.

Yeah I thought that about Iger too. I guess he's seen it all and nothing phases him. Maybe that's how he manages to seal the deals he does ?

Yeah Dewbacks were rare as hens teeth before, but now forget it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Nah I'd be totally in for an Ewok bounty Hunter. Might need some sort of mechanical implants to give him an edge though [emoji2].

Even a drunk loser Ewok in a bar somewhere would be fine by me [emoji2]

I see where you're going with this...

Screenshot (19).jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).jpg
    Screenshot (19).jpg
    19.1 KB

Random question of the day time. With the new Kenobi series, it's inevitable we'll get a new Hot Toys Obi-Wan, how many of you will buy it? How different would he have to look from the ROTS version for you to be interested? For me, it's a no-brainer, even if the differences are only subtle, as Obi-Wan is by far my favourite character in the SW universe.

Random question of the day time. With the new Kenobi series, it's inevitable we'll get a new Hot Toys Obi-Wan, how many of you will buy it? How different would he have to look from the ROTS version for you to be interested? For me, it's a no-brainer, even if the differences are only subtle, as Obi-Wan is by far my favourite character in the SW universe.

I’d buy it regardless. It would have to be different. So it will be an instant PO for me.

I really hope it's just a live-action Mythos look. I really love the Sideshow Mythos figure but the only 1/6th Kenobi in my collection will be the eventual Padawan one.

But if he does have the Mythos look in the show, them it will be a definite that I'll be owning two Kenobi's:lol

I really hope it's just a live-action Mythos look. I really love the Sideshow Mythos figure but the only 1/6th Kenobi in my collection will be the eventual Padawan one.

But if he does have the Mythos look in the show, them it will be a definite that I'll be owning two Kenobi's:lol

I'm with you on the Mythos look. I hope the show doesn't use facial blending to make him look a little more like Alec Guinness, greying hair will suffice.

There's just no new scenes that are bad for this show !! Another teaser with a couple of new scenes.

Excitement at 11/10 for this !!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLe...fx_exclusive_look/?ref_source=embed&ref=share

Possibly the best trailer so far. It's taken the best bits of all the others and combined them, while adding a few cool little extra scenes.

Six days away and what's so impressive from all these trailers is that none of them have given away the story. Episode IX's entire story leaked months ago. We don't even know who the main villain is in the show. Is it Herzog, Moff Gideon or someone else? Will there even be a main villain? We don't know.

One thing I took away from this new trailer is the village scene, which definitely evokes Seven Samurai.

Screenshot (21).jpg

Hopefully Biker Scouts in the latest trailer is a good sign for future Hot Toys figure releases.

Hopefully Biker Scouts in the latest trailer is a good sign for future Hot Toys figure releases.

Agreed! I need a HT Scout and bike ASAP. I can?t wait to see all the background characters and cool new animals and stuff. Beyond excited for this show!

Just missing a HT scout to finish OT troopers.
+ ESB Stormtrooper [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

So apparantly the Mandalorian goes live at 6am Eastern on Tuesday.

That means around midday for me in Europe.

So apparantly the Mandalorian goes live at 6am Eastern on Tuesday.

That means around midday for me in Europe.

...have you found a way to see it?

Please share way to watch in a pm if you can bud as I've nothing yet!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

yep all ready to go. just hope it goes up quickly. Or that disney doesn?t have some hi tech system.

Yep, I?d appreciate a tip too

Don't forget. There are two episodes of The Mandalorian next week. Tuesday and Friday.

Kicking off the Mandalorian countdown with a Rogue One/Episode IV-VI marathon in my house this weekend. Roll on Tuesday... I mean roll on March 2020 ;-)

I wouldn't mind a few tips to Watch this show either if anyone care to share :wink1:

no way i'm waiting next spring for my fix.

I wouldn't mind a few tips to Watch this show either if anyone care to share :wink1:

no way i'm waiting next spring for my fix.

Get yourself a good VPN (virtual private network) like PIA (https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/), download a torrent client (e.g. Utorrent or Qtorrent), then download the torrent from RARBG or Piratebay on Tuesday. Sounds like a lot of work, but it's fairly straightforward.

For the eyes of Disney. Obviously I'm in no way endorsing this and would never dream of doing it this way myself. Piracy is a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back