Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

QUOTE=Username;10209076]It blinks on both sides. In ESB it does anyway.[/QUOTE]

My bad.

I could see Chrome Mando around the time of the finale in late Dec or early Jan. I?d assume they wanna strike while the iron?s hot.

They?ll probably reveal a deluxe Mando with chrome & weathered switch-outs when the regular is about to ship. Just like they did with the Death Trooper and Jedi Luke.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Whether or not you think he’s gonna be Boba Fett, he’s the new Boba Fett with toys with all the different versions as separate releases:lol

I posted his costumes side by side a couple pages ago. Nothing’s just a simple armor swap.

I could see Chrome Mando around the time of the finale in late Dec or early Jan. I’d assume they wanna strike while the iron’s hot.

I would be very surprised if hot toys offer another fighter this soon after the first one was put up for pre order. No way that happens.

I'll settle for Grievous and his battle droids instead :yess:

The ''waiting for you'' line? Why are people getting hot under the collar about that? I don't think it's implying a love story at all. That scene with Pocahontas taking off his helmet is giving us a tease that we'll see his face is all. Then again it's not beyond reason that the guy might be married and doing the bounty hunting to help his family survive or something. That doesn't mean it'll be a sappy love story, even people in the SW universe must get laid occasionally.

There will be a sappy love story because the people involved are the same stupid Hollywood types that are responsible for that crap in other movies. Like I keep saying Hollywood is a closed town where the people in control hires people like themselves only so they all think alike. Unless there is some kind of purge they cleans out Hollywood and new people gets a chance we are stuck with the same predictable garbage. He could have a wife without them delving into a cringe worthy love story but they won't handle it that way. For some reason Hollywood is obsessed with kissing on screen and always forces that in even when it makes no sense. Remember every time Tony and pepper showed up in avengers every conversation ended with them kissing? Made no sense. Who ends every conversation by kissing? Only stupid Hollywood does.

There will be a sappy love story because the people involved are the same stupid Hollywood types that are responsible for that crap in other movies. Like I keep saying Hollywood is a closed town where the people in control hires people like themselves only so they all think alike. Unless there is some kind of purge they cleans out Hollywood and new people gets a chance we are stuck with the same predictable garbage. He could have a wife without them delving into a cringe worthy love story but they won't handle it that way. For some reason Hollywood is obsessed with kissing on screen and always forces that in even when it makes no sense. Remember every time Tony and pepper showed up in avengers every conversation ended with them kissing? Made no sense. Who ends every conversation by kissing? Only stupid Hollywood does.

There's no point in getting stressed about abut something that may or may not happen. Let's wait and see first. I agree with you that I don't want to see a sappy love story being forced in. Although I'd be fine with him having a wife/family back on Mandalore to add more to his story. I don't think that's what's happening in that clip from the trailer though, I have the feeling it's something to do with those early story leaks
where he supposedly comes into possession of a child that he has to protect.

Just thinking aloud, but possibly the most realistic romance/relationship I've ever seen on tv would be Jimmy and Kim in Better Call Saul. One of the least Hollywood romances I can think of.

Surprised to see super battle droids in that newest trailer.

btw KK is literally "non"existent" at Lucasfilm, power in title only.
7iVuoXI.jpg

Who cares? I wasted 8 years watching that show only to get a sack of s#!t ending for my time. Not surprising as they both just publically admitted they had no idea what they were doing. Booting these two overrated clowns from SW is a dodged bullet in my opinion.

View attachment 469712

View attachment 469712

The MCU movies are as bad or worse than the Last Jedi so I don't see putting the geek responsible for those crappy movies in charge of Star Ward is a positive for Star Wars fans

Who cares? I wasted 8 years watching that show only to get a sack of s#!t ending for my time. Not surprising as they both just publically admitted they had no idea what they were doing. Booting these two overrated clowns from SW is a dodged bullet in my opinion.

tải xuống.jpg

Agreed!

:lecture:rock

It isn?t concerning that they?ve been booted, but it sure as hell is concerning that they were so easily given a trilogy in the first place.

It isn?t concerning that they?ve been booted, but it sure as hell is concerning that they were so easily given a trilogy in the first place.

A woman giveth, a woman taketh away just as easily:lol

This is Funko's Mandalorian line-up. 4 different Mandalorians :rotfl. It looks like Hot Toys will finally have their Star Wars version of Iron Man.

mando.jpg

This is Funko's Mandalorian line-up. 4 different Mandalorians :rotfl. It looks like Hot Toys will finally have their Star Wars version of Iron Man.

View attachment 469902

damn that's a lot of versions.
Batman also got a lot of versions when I think about it, so perhaps considering there are at least 2 seasons of the Mandalorian they will go for multiples. Not just the clean armour version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandalorians will be the modern day Troopers as far as repaints and retools go for toys and you know what, I’m ok with that. Especially, if Hot Toys is advantageous of it. They basically knocked out a majority of the Fett’s in a couple of years real quick, no reason they can’t/won’t with these guys.

Although Jango being in limbo is still strange to me. I wonder what’s taking so long on that one?

Can't believe it's only 10 days away !!

Score is also meant to be good. I hope so, thats important for the Star Wars feel.

Mandalorians will be the modern day Troopers as far as repaints and retools go for toys and you know what, I’m ok with that. Especially, if Hot Toys is advantageous of it. They basically knocked out a majority of the Fett’s in a couple of years real quick, no reason they can’t/won’t with these guys.

Although Jango being in limbo is still strange to me. I wonder what’s taking so long on that one?

Still need that white prototype Fett, otherwise we're pretty much done with him. There's definitely an opening for more Mandalorians. Personally I hope they try their hand at some of the other Mandalorians that will inevitably be in the show, rather than doing every single variant of Pascal's Mandalorian.

Yep, and where the heck is Jango? He's been teased at every convention for the last 2 years.

Can't believe it's only 10 days away !!

Score is also meant to be good. I hope so, thats important for the Star Wars feel.

Just noticed the music is from Ludwig G?ransson, who won the Oscar for Black Panther. He's also scoring Christopher Nolan's next film. This to go with one of the best cinematographers currently in the business, Greig Fraser, is one hell of a coup for a new tv show. Favreau is utilising some seriously talented guys.

Jango is definitely needed
And it’s only ten days for the us.
I going to have to play the ropes internet game to see it as Disney haven't sorted it for the uk

Still need that white prototype Fett, otherwise we're pretty much done with him. There's definitely an opening for more Mandalorians. Personally I hope they try their hand at some of the other Mandalorians that will inevitably be in the show, rather than doing every single variant of Pascal's Mandalorian.

Yep, and where the heck is Jango? He's been teased at every convention for the last 2 years.

Just noticed the music is from Ludwig G?ransson, who won the Oscar for Black Panther. He's also scoring Christopher Nolan's next film. This to go with one of the best cinematographers currently in the business, Greig Fraser, is one hell of a coup for a new tv show. Favreau is utilising some seriously talented guys.

Fraser shot Rogue One and is doing The Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back