Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

This is also good to watch in preparation for the Mandalorian. Some background history and footage of Boba Fett I've never seen before. Hilarious. Ham Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmpX2TXipAM

Thanks for sharing! Hahahaha

1. Mandalore
2. Mandalore
3. Mandalorian
4. Mandalore
5. Ham Days

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

IG-11 says something in this one !! Perfect metallic droid voice imo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4sUa0EggX6/?igshid=swc0uf7g6ewm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping for an indistinguishable garbled-jargon like the assassin droids in clone wars (?) But I guess that?d be a waste of Taika?s voiceovers hehe. Still sounds cool. Can?t wait... let the 24hr countdown begin!
Ham Days :lol

I was hoping for an indistinguishable garbled-jargon like the assassin droids in clone wars (?) But I guess that?d be a waste of Taika?s voiceovers hehe. Still sounds cool. Can?t wait... let the 24hr countdown begin!
Ham Days :lol

Countdown has definitely begun !!

I think the voice is great. As Captain Trips mentioned, certainly better than that annoying Solo droid voice !!

Holy crap, why didn't they mention this before ??

All Star Wars movies in 4K on Disney + !!!

[video]https://www.engadget.com/2019/11/12/star-wars-movie-4K-disney-plus-dolby-vision-atmos/[/video]

Holy crap, why didn't they mention this before ??

All Star Wars movies in 4K on Disney + !!!

[video]https://www.engadget.com/2019/11/12/star-wars-movie-4K-disney-plus-dolby-vision-atmos/[/video]

What a disappointment. I want the movies in uhd Blu ray. Not some streaming service I will never pay for. I guess Disney will hold off offering them on Blu Ray to try to get more subscribers for their streaming service.

What a disappointment. I want the movies in uhd Blu ray. Not some streaming service I will never pay for. I guess Disney will hold off offering them on Blu Ray to try to get more subscribers for their streaming service.

Don't worry, there is also talk of a 9 disc 4K boxset. This all makes sense and is positive Malgus !

At least they are all finished ready for the box set once TROS is out.

Hopefully they’ll release the original cut of the OT in 4K, and offer each trilogy as it’s own set, or as individual discs. I neither want, or need, the prequels or sequels.

What's this I'm seeing about the Han/Greedo cantina scene being the original version on Disney+? Can anyone with Disney+ confirm this?

What's this I'm seeing about the Han/Greedo cantina scene being the original version on Disney+? Can anyone with Disney+ confirm this?

Greedo shoots first...

I guess im tech-challenged since I still rock 1080p and am happy with it. I?m ok with not having 4K (yet?) :dunno
Picked up the Despecialized versions last year and love them 🥰

Hopefully they’ll release the original cut of the OT in 4K, and offer each trilogy as it’s own set, or as individual discs. I neither want, or need, the prequels or sequels.

You will never get the original cut. Lol.

Im watching ep2 right now. Ep1 was such a fanstatic one, even though I had to watch it at least 3 times to finally capture the "feel".

Dave Filoni and Favreau are really saviors of SW, these Mandalorian materials definitely getting me pumped up for Clone Wars - The Siege of Mandalore coming next year :yess:.

I'm wondering which character we could get next from Hot Toys from the Mando. I guess it'll probably be Cara Dune (she starts in Ep 4 apparently).

A little Nick Nolte dude would be pretty cool though....I have spoken !

Damn, The Mandalorian made me feel like a kid in a candy shop. LOVEed every second of the first two episodes.

I like both episodes of Mandalorian, this is the Star Wars I wanted for a long time. And I don't even like Fett. Besides all this the Jawas from Mandalorian Ep. 2 have more depth than most TLJ characters... A HT figure of the little green guy I might buy for the lolz

I have spoken.jpg

I like both episodes of Mandalorian, this is the Star Wars I wanted for a long time. And I don't even like Fett. Besides all this the Jawas from Mandalorian Ep. 2 have more depth than most TLJ characters... A HT figure of the little green guy I might buy for the lolz

View attachment 470833

Saying that the main characters in TLJ lack depth sounds really weird and ignorant to me, but I?m glad that we finally have something that every SW fan seem to like.

I think HT could just dig in to the Mando series and make figures like crazy. There’s already more characters from just the first two chapters that I’d buy figures from than the entire ST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back