Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Used to go the torrent way but we are monitored closely by web providers for a few years now. Streaming only from now on for me.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Used to go the torrent way but we are monitored closely by web providers for a few years now. Streaming only from now on for me.

If you had a VPN you should be alright, but under the circumstances, I understand your apprehension. I always found Projectfreetv good for streaming new episodes of series.

251b2305709b9be5f463e7c7218a8625.jpg

Black Series ?Heavy Infantry Mandalorian.?
If imagine we?ll be seeing a Hot Toys version eventually.

I wonder if that's a flashback armor to the Seige of Mandalore.

251b2305709b9be5f463e7c7218a8625.jpg

Black Series ?Heavy Infantry Mandalorian.?
If imagine we?ll be seeing a Hot Toys version eventually.

Hmm interesting. I heard there could be that version of him. It's BvS Batman and Ironman all over again. I love it !

You're wondering a lot :lol

But yes could be. With Filoni in there and Faverau playing a Mandalorian in Rebels, they most probably will spend a little time explaining his background and motivation. If it links with Canon and is a nod to fans then all the better.

A Captain Trips find. But probably belongs here in the figure thread.

Looks awesome without any glass cabinets in the way.

If you had a VPN you should be alright, but under the circumstances, I understand your apprehension. I always found Projectfreetv good for streaming new episodes of series.

Gonna have to look that one up.

I wonder if we'll see anything about the battle of Concord Dawn if that's still a thing.

Is that Heavy Mandalorian confirmed to be Pascal?s Mandalorian or a different Mandalorian? Personally I?d be more inclined to buy a different Mando, as collecting every costume change of our main guy is getting a bit too much into Malibu Stacey territory.

P.s. I can?t wait for our main Mandalorian to have a name to avoid the confusion between the Mandalorian and a Mandalorian haha.

I think it?s another Mando that he fights with...we will see.

Get yourself a good VPN (virtual private network) like PIA (https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/), download a torrent client (e.g. Utorrent or Qtorrent), then download the torrent from RARBG or Piratebay on Tuesday. Sounds like a lot of work, but it's fairly straightforward.

For the eyes of Disney. Obviously I'm in no way endorsing this and would never dream of doing it this way myself. Piracy is a crime.

This is way above my technical knowledge. There is no way I would be able to figure out how torrents work.

Some guy over on Reddit suggested the Heavy Mando looks very similar to the pic below Doug Chiang drew of John Favreau a few months ago. Could it be Favreau in this suit?

Screenshot (23).jpg

Is that Heavy Mandalorian confirmed to be Pascal?s Mandalorian or a different Mandalorian? Personally I?d be more inclined to buy a different Mando, as collecting every costume change of our main guy is getting a bit too much into Malibu Stacey territory.

P.s. I can?t wait for our main Mandalorian to have a name to avoid the confusion between the Mandalorian and a Mandalorian haha.

Hahaha. What do you mean ??? You don't have them all ?? The Simpsons was way ahead of us !!!

Simpsons_05_14_P2_640x360_319335491777.jpg

Why torrent? Can't we subscribe to Disney+ over vpn?

Downloading it for free is always cheaper, lol.
Disney won?t mind. We all spend a fortune on Hot Toys...

That?s what I?d like to know. It?s the route I was intending. At least then I am paying for the show.

Why torrent? Can't we subscribe to Disney+ over vpn?

Disney+ won't be offered globally on the 12th. Most european countries will only get access to it next spring and most other areas even later.

I guess one could "cheat" his area blocking with a vpn but i think most user won't have this option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back