Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Saying that the main characters in TLJ lack depth sounds really weird and ignorant to me, but I?m glad that we finally have something that every SW fan seem to like.

TLJ is weird and ignorant by itself, no matter what apologists believe. The Mandalorian shows how to make good Star Wars.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

TLJ is weird and ignorant by itself, no matter what apologists believe. The Mandalorian shows how to make good Star Wars.

[emoji2368] nah, apparently it just went over your head.

[emoji2368] nah, apparently it just went over your head.

I can?t believe people are still arguing about TLJ. At the end of the day, it?s just a movie!!! I didn?t like how Bella Swan ended up with Edward (#teamjacob) in Twilight, but am I whining over it? No! Well, maybe just a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can?t believe people are still arguing about TLJ. At the end of the day, it?s just a movie!!! I didn?t like how Bella Swan ended up with Edward (#teamjacob) in Twilight, but am I whining over it? No! Well, maybe just a little.

Am I whining?

36e19be670a2c507504f8a5c586a0fea.jpg

Twilight is better than TLJ ;)

Does anyone have the planet names from episodes 1 and 2?

No, that annoys me a bit. I would have liked the planet name showing up on screen as he flies towards said planet. Surely nothing to hide. If it's Tatooine then fine, if not then also fine.

Twilight can't be better than anything.

OK so what's peoples thoughts here as far as Hot Toys figures ? I'm seriously starting to re-think my Mandalorian preorder.

I can't see Hot Toys adding a Baby Yoda and "hover pram" for nothing to the existing Mandalorian figure. And a baby yoda is a must at this point. That means either a seperate "Deluxe", or they pull a swifty and add those to either a battle damaged version or the full Beskar armour version.

I guess they could also add Baby Yoda to a Cara Dune figure to push sales of a secondary character.....

I?ve heard in some YouTube vids the planet is Ryloth which would be cool...
I don?t see HT adding to something they?ve already put up for PO, but I do see them doing the classic double dip on this guy with the deluxe. I?ve already PO?ed the current version and will get the foreseeable deluxe with the Yaby. Can?t have enough parts

...I have spoken ;)

I don?t see HT adding to something they?ve already put up for PO, but I do see them doing the classic double dip on this guy with the deluxe. I?ve already PO?ed the current version and will get the foreseeable deluxe with the Yaby. Can?t have enough parts

...I have spoken ;)

Haha Yaby.

Best I've heard is : Yoda + Yaddle = Yodel

$267 pre-order in-coming for Baby Yoda and Power Droid.

No, that annoys me a bit. I would have liked the planet name showing up on screen as he flies towards said planet. Surely nothing to hide. If it's Tatooine then fine, if not then also fine.

Yep, the same as R1. It makes you wonder if the mystery surrounding these locations is intentional. Ryloth would be amazing, but where are all the Twi'lek babes?

Haha Yaby.

Best I've heard is : Yoda + Yaddle = Yodel

:lol

Yep, the same as R1. It makes you wonder if the mystery surrounding these locations is intentional. Ryloth would be amazing, but where are all the Twi'lek babes?

Could be intentional for future storylines and characters. Gives them more freedom from screwing up SW lore I guess hehe

So we will get a new Mandalorian figure every season when he gets enough credits to buy more armor...

Its an HT goldmine!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Am I whining?

No, you're not whining. You're just bitching about how people basically either so ignorant (or stupid, from your perspective), or "trolling minority fans" when it comes to criticism for your precious ST/ TLJ characters.

I have spoken...dont quote me sunshine.

Arvala-7 is the desert based planet where Kuill lives and majority of the first two episodes takes place.

Arvala-7 is the desert based planet where Kuill lives and majority of the first two episodes takes place.

OK interesting, that also would explain the term "off-world" Jawas. Although I don't know why they didn't just go with Tatooine.

I guess they wanted to make it a "new and different desert planet" :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back