Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Any guesses what the next Star Wars figure will be revealed tonight? (assuming one is revealed)

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Any guesses what the next Star Wars figure will be revealed tonight? (assuming one is revealed)

I hope it?s something from the Mandalorian but I?d say most likely it?d be a Sith Jet Trooper- didn?t one show up at a convention this past weekend?

I hope it?s something from the Mandalorian but I?d say most likely it?d be a Sith Jet Trooper- didn?t one show up at a convention this past weekend?

The Jet Troopers are up on Facebook.

Hot Toys have officially stepping into aliens territory... so it is entirely feasible.

We're not getting Poe again I feel. Rey, Kylo and troops all over again.

Hot Toys have officially stepping into aliens territory... so it is entirely feasible.

I'm totally fine to start with small (Wicket and Jawas) and work to Tuskens and Gamorrean Guards :lol

They didn't even have a Poe figure ready to show poor Oscar.
20191211_090714.jpg

The optimist in me says he was there to look at the X-Wing flight suit version but they're not allowed to show that yet.

The realist in me says, there's nothing secret about the pilot version. So if he's holding a trooper then it's probably not happening.

I've lost so much interest in Saga figures I'll probably miss a pilot Poe version at this rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The look on his face suggests there's a very small Chinese man with an Uzi pointed at his back.

They didn't even have a Poe figure ready to show poor Oscar.
View attachment 472972

That's sad. Reminds me of that exact same situation back in the Rogue One promotion days. They had Donnie Yen, Jiang Wen and Diego Luna on a stage, first two actors holding their own figure prototypes while Diego Luna had to settle for a Porcelain Stormtrooper.

That's sad. Reminds me of that exact same situation back in the Rogue One promotion days. They had Donnie Yen, Jiang Wen and Diego Luna on a stage, first two actors holding their own figure prototypes while Diego Luna had to settle for a Porcelain Stormtrooper.

Damn, that?s degrading. How could they not make Cassian Andor? He was the co-lead character for crying out loud. At least there was an excuse for not releasing Baze, with him only being a supporting character.

Damn, that?s degrading. How could they not make Cassian Andor? He was the co-lead character for crying out loud. At least there was an excuse for not releasing Baze, with him only being a supporting character.

Cassian?s getting his very own Disney+ show, so there?s still hope.

Cassian?s getting his very own Disney+ show, so there?s still hope.

Amen to that.

They will have to make a Cassian when the show comes, no worries about that. I hope to see the Imperial Tank Commander in the show so it can finally get a release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back