Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Something is seriously off if we don't see a Poe after the movie's release. Could be the embargo for now.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

How this excellent design never got made is beyond me... but Howard is happy with his proto.

Obviously too busy on the pre-development of the flying roach trooper we got today.

What's all their questions on Facebook for? I don't give two ****s about troops. More humans please!

What's all their questions on Facebook for? I don't give two ****s about troops. More humans please!

Especially ''Which Star Wars creature would you like as a pet?''. Who answered Jet Trooper?! :lol

How this excellent design never got made is beyond me... but Howard is happy with his proto.

There's got to be someone with the skills to 3D print the helmet and copy the Shore-Trooper armor so that a custom Tank-Trooper can be built.

That is one design that has only garnered praise from the fans.

Those jet troopers look....just there?s no words to describe how ****** they look.

I think HT would be better off concentrating on some OT stuff. I?d like them to take a shot (pun intended) at Greedo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those jet troopers look....just there?s no words to describe how ****** they look.

I think HT would be better off concentrating on some OT stuff. I?d like them to take a shot (pun intended) at Greedo.

HT Greedo is one of my top 3 most wanted. It will be a glorious day adding him to the checklist.

There's got to be someone with the skills to 3D print the helmet and copy the Shore-Trooper armor so that a custom Tank-Trooper can be built.

That is one design that has only garnered praise from the fans.

Mando has some Shoretrooper parts. [emoji23]

69fa36fd81404ab5564ce7273c138b9e.jpg

Yeah, they asked a bunch of random SW questions to eventually came up with these stupid jet troopers :cuckoo:

Yeah, they asked a bunch of random SW questions to eventually came up with these stupid jet troopers :cuckoo:

Except asking the most important question: "What is the least wanted Star Wars figure?" Then they would have learned anything from the ST is the answer.

I strongly believe HT is fully aware of the market situation. These ST figures are probably stuffed down to HT's throat by the might of the Mouse.

I strongly believe HT is fully aware of the market situation. These ST figures are probably stuffed down to HT's throat by the might of the Mouse.

Yup! For sure. Hopefully HT isn?t stuck with a certain amount they have to produce. These will be peg warmers.

Mando has some Shoretrooper parts. [emoji23]

69fa36fd81404ab5564ce7273c138b9e.jpg

The shoulder pauldron stood out to me right away, hadn't noticed the shin pad.

The bell is a different design and shape.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The bell is a different design and shape.

Correct. :lecture

The reason I brought up the Shore Trooper was because it shared a lot of armor parts with the Tank Trooper, so it would be easier to replicate those parts as well as design the TT helmet, possibly via 3D printing.

I hope HT does revisit the TT figure and releases it.

Correct. :lecture

The reason I brought up the Shore Trooper was because it shared a lot of armor parts with the Tank Trooper, so it would be easier to replicate those parts as well as design the TT helmet, possibly via 3D printing.

I hope HT does revisit the TT figure and releases it.
I hope so too bud ..Rogue One criminally unrepresented by Hot Toys ...crazy marketing imo as easily the best new SW film ..figure demand for the few released shows that . That they haven't even released the main cast is criminal.

Yes. More Rogue One figures hot Toys!!

Listen old people.... wherever you are.... Star Wars is bigger than the OT. It would to extremely stupid for these companies to ignore everything else and only focus on OT. Thankfully Hot Toys is not run by morons. They know their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back