Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

*views latest episode*

I trust that with this episode, we have laid to rest the issue some were having with Mando's ineffectiveness or girly-man-ness or his "Mr Magoo"-ness. 'Cause I DONT THINK SO.

Also surprised at my visceral reaction I had to the mere idea that someone might try to hurt Little Bit. I thought I was gonna have to try and crawl through the screen there for a minute :)

Twi-lek female trying very, very hard to be Harley Quinn and failing. Overall, I don't think there's any new figures I'd need to see from this episode. I came out loving our two protagonists a lot more tho…. didn't know that was possible :)

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

*views latest episode*

I trust that with this episode, we have laid to rest the issue some were having with Mando's ineffectiveness or girly-man-ness or his "Mr Magoo"-ness. 'Cause I DONT THINK SO.

Also surprised at my visceral reaction I had to the mere idea that someone might try to hurt Little Bit. I thought I was gonna have to try and crawl through the screen there for a minute :)

Twi-lek female trying very, very hard to be Harley Quinn and failing. Overall, I don't think there's any new figures I'd need to see from this episode. I came out loving our two protagonists a lot more tho…. didn't know that was possible :)

Had to be careful not to read this post that I am replying to. Would nice if people don't watch every new episode then immediately post about it before most others had a chance to see it. I guess I will have to avoid these threads on Fridays.

Had to be careful not to read this post that I am replying to. Would nice if people don't watch every new episode then immediately post about it before most others had a chance to see it. I guess I will have to avoid these threads on Fridays.

I'm lucky enough to be able to watch as they come out but there is a specific thread for discussing the show where spoilery stuff would be more appropriate.

I'm not sure what exactly was a spoiler up there, but okay. Mando kicking ass and The kiddo being cute are spoilers? All-righty then.

I avoid the Movies and TV forum, as only certain people are allowed to post in there. But that is just me.

By quoting my post, you make it so deleting it does not do any good. #unintended consequences

It's a Mandalorian speculation thread, what do you expect? Just avoid it until you've seen the episode. Not hard is it? Stop whinging about every little thing, it's beyond annoying.

I'm not sure what exactly was a spoiler up there, but okay. Mando kicking ass and The kiddo being cute are spoilers? All-righty then.

I avoid the Movies and TV forum, as only certain people are allowed to post in there. But that is just me.

By quoting my post, you make it so deleting it does not do any good. #unintended consequences

I was accused of spoiling the appearance of speederbikes recently.

Boba Fett appears in episode VI

There I spoiled everything for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boba Fett appears in episode VI

There I spoiled everything for ya

Come off it, next you'll be telling us fluffy teddybears manage to bring down the Empire with sticks and stones.

I was accused of spoiling the appearance of speederbikes recently.

Yes you were, and it was hilarious! Next if someone says Stormtroopers were in an episode, that'll be a spoiler too.

deepsigh.jpg

To be followed in a few years by the Diecast Beskar version.

There is just something inherently wrong with your obession with the diecast. This is definitely not Ironman territory.

Yeah, they're gonna do diecast on the first go-round. Get those extra $100 right now, and do a deluxe version a year or so later, with battle damaged pieces from episode 2.

Me though, I'm waiting for 1:1 The Child!

It's a Mandalorian speculation thread, what do you expect? Just avoid it until you've seen the episode. Not hard is it? Stop whinging about every little thing, it's beyond annoying.

Malgus, if you avoid this thread altogether, we won?t mind at all. [emoji23]

Yeah, they're gonna do diecast on the first go-round. Get those extra $100 right now, and do a deluxe version a year or so later, with battle damaged pieces from episode 2.

Me though, I'm waiting for 1:1 The Child!

How are people saying "diecast" though, I can see it with Iron Man since his armor covers him from head to toe, and so that figure would be easy to create as an all-metal piece...

Even with the Beskar, Mando is still mostly human - er, anthropoid, whatever - he's not wearing a complete set of armor in the way Stark is.... but what do I know

How are people saying "diecast" though, I can see it with Iron Man since his armor covers him from head to toe, and so that figure would be easy to create as an all-metal piece...

Even with the Beskar, Mando is still mostly human - er, anthropoid, whatever - he's not wearing a complete set of armor in the way Stark is.... but what do I know

I made that point as well a few days ago. Die-cast definitely makes a difference on the Iron Man figures but I don't necessarily see it being a big deal on Mando. I guess that might mean if they do it, they do it with the first version of the full Beskar suit and not double dip later. I hope they don't do it at all though.

My wife Crocheted me a little green fella for our wedding anniversary.
He?s sitting on the dash of my car now.

073298e6e3a89d39fab1157f577004f4.jpg

Ha !!! Awesome !!! Love it.

Merch before Merch was a thing !

Ha !!! Awesome !!! Love it.

Merch before Merch was a thing !

Lol.
She's always doing that.
I have a crocheted Rick and Morty on my desk at work, and i also had a Pickle Rick within hours of the episode airing.
She still has plans to make more of little Yody. Maybe different poses and the like.

I made that point as well a few days ago. Die-cast definitely makes a difference on the Iron Man figures but I don't necessarily see it being a big deal on Mando. I guess that might mean if they do it, they do it with the first version of the full Beskar suit and not double dip later. I hope they don't do it at all though.

I'd go for it. Tho hafta admit have some great faux metallic paint/quality jobs in plastic (stuff from Iron Studios, ASMUS, 1/6 weapons, HTs).

But stuff like IM #46, some of Cap's shields, ASMUS' diecast swords re the LOTR figs - there's just something about having real metal under the paint. Or the heft of real metal. Especially seein' the *advantages* of the Beskar last few episodes.

But I'm such a fan of the show and character(s):inlove HT will be draining my wallet again next year:lol. I thought I'd be free of the *angst* HT causes.:cool:

My wife Crocheted me a little green fella for our wedding anniversary.
He?s sitting on the dash of my car now.

073298e6e3a89d39fab1157f577004f4.jpg

Nice! I just stumbled across the old beanie babies from 15 or so years ago and had a Yoda. Small and cute...good enough to place hold until the onslaught in the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back