Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Nice! I just stumbled across the old beanie babies from 15 or so years ago and had a Yoda. Small and cute...good enough to place hold until the onslaught in the spring.

Yeah. And it will be an onslaught like we have never seen since the days just before The Phantom Menace.
If you were around at the time, you will know what I am talking about.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Damn the production quality of The Mandalorian is good. Love this shot. Really need Bandai to do a 1/72 scale of this to fit with all their other 1/72 scale Star Wars range.

Screenshot 2019-12-15 at 19.55.19.jpg

Damn the production quality of The Mandalorian is good. Love this shot. Really need Bandai to do a 1/72 scale of this to fit with all their other 1/72 scale Star Wars range.

View attachment 473284

Some stuff is beautiful, no doubt, stunningly so. But so many of the effects are sub par. Watching the new season of the Expanse constantly has me wondering why the Mandalorian can't deliver to that standard.

Some stuff is beautiful, no doubt, stunningly so. But so many of the effects are sub par. Watching the new season of the Expanse constantly has me wondering why the Mandalorian can't deliver to that standard.

OK The Expanse is on my list. Good tip, might have moved up a spot or two now !!

I thought the exact same when comparing the expanse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a Mandalorian speculation thread, what do you expect? Just avoid it until you've seen the episode. Not hard is it? Stop whinging about every little thing, it's beyond annoying.

You seem to have a personal problem. Everything I post you are going to come out with the opposing view huh?

No, I think some of us are just tired of people whining about spoilers on these threads.

You seem to have a personal problem. Everything I post you are going to come out with the opposing view huh?

Hmmm... the irony is strong with this one.

No, I think some of us are just tired of people whining about spoilers on these threads.

Then don't be that geek that watches each episode as soon as it becomes available than one second after it's done jump in this forum and start discussing that episode before most people had a chance to see it. Some people do have more going on in their lives than just waiting breathlessly for each new episode.

Honestly, if you jump into a speculation thread, there will be potential spoilers. I'm avoiding all E9 speculation threads till I watch it this Friday.

Are you actually on a Star Wars toy collecting forum telling people not to be nerds and geeks? Do you know where you are?

He's subverting expectations.

Really? I've been blown away by just about all the effects work on this show and think it looks just as good as anything in a big budget movie.

Although I will say, I kinda wish that I hadn't read about this new "Stagecraft" technology they're using that has nearly the entire show shot on one soundstage, as it makes it more of a struggle now to buy that the actors are in any of those environments we see.

He's subverting expectations.

He needs to be banned already as almost all of his replies include some sort of insult or flamebait directed at the OP; I've seen people here get banned for far less. I'm not surprised though, it took the ineffective mods FOREVER to finally get rid of a guy that really loved the PT and wrestling who poisoned every thread he posted in.

Then don't be that geek that watches each episode as soon as it becomes available than one second after it's done jump in this forum and start discussing that episode before most people had a chance to see it. Some people do have more going on in their lives than just waiting breathlessly for each new episode.

But to hear you tell it, the fact that swoop-bikes exist in the show is a "spoiler." Also spoilers: Mando kicks ass in every episode, and Baby Yoda is really cute while also a fledgling Force master. All-righty then!

If your spoiler bar is set that low, perhaps the onus is on *YOU* to avoid all places where things that appear in any given SW property MIGHT be mentioned. Next we'll hear you say that someone "spoiled" the fact that Kylo Ren has a red lightsaber in RoS. YOU DONT SAY! Who'da thunk it?

You 'bout to have a really rough week getting the internet to conform to your expectations; I wish you luck.

p.s. Dennis that crocheted B.Y. is super cute <3

But to hear you tell it, the fact that swoop-bikes exist in the show is a "spoiler." Also spoilers: Mando kicks ass in every episode, and Baby Yoda is really cute while also a fledgling Force master. All-righty then!

If your spoiler bar is set that low, perhaps the onus is on *YOU* to avoid all places where things that appear in any given SW property MIGHT be mentioned. Next we'll hear you say that someone "spoiled" the fact that Kylo Ren has a red lightsaber in RoS. YOU DONT SAY! Who'da thunk it?

You 'bout to have a really rough week getting the internet to conform to your expectations; I wish you luck.

p.s. Dennis that crocheted B.Y. is super cute <3

That one isn't mine. I just have the old beanie baby "buddies" series from 1997'ish. I actually dug up all of the old ones and they are pretty cool. The Jabba is made of a nice pleather material and held up nicely. Loved that crocheted Baby Yoda as well.

Who are you to tell people how and when they should be watching a show they enjoy and when they can talk about it with like minded people?

Anyone who comes into any Mandalorian thread around the time of a new episode and think it won't contain the latest discussions is a fool.

If your one of these people with busy lives, how do you even have the time to visit threads on a toy forum that are about shows you have yet to watch? Maybe stick to threads about things you have seen. Would be much better time management of your busy schedule.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the effects aren't great. Well some are great, but some are good, and there's definitely some subpar ones. Not trying to bash the show too much, but if Disney is intending on doing Star Wars and Marvel shows instead of movies, I want similar quality.

Are you actually on a Star Wars toy collecting forum telling people not to be nerds and geeks? Do you know where you are?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

No-one is taking my Mondo Spiderman glass from me. Ever.:lsvader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back