Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

The Mandalorian is a very figure-worthy series.

I could see Howard having the Kenner (Prisoner) Troop Transport made for his own collection and for display at shows.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

The Mandalorian is a very figure-worthy series.

I could see Howard having the Kenner (Prisoner) Troop Transport made for his own collection and for display at shows.

Would be awesome he does, doesn't look too difficult to make by their standards.

I would say next week we're probably going to see some troopers (Scout/bike, Flametrooper, DTs) or even Gideon himself!

Now that the first season of The Mandalorian has wrapped, there are so many options that HT could do. The various Mandos, the bounty hunter crew, the various droids, there is so much available that I'm interested to see just how deep they go into this line. They could even do re-releases of previous figures so it should be interesting...

Man, after this episode I'm even more bummed I didn't pick up a Death Trooper when they came out. I just loved that fight scene between them and Mando, and seeing how hard they were to put down.

Man, after this episode I'm even more bummed I didn't pick up a Death Trooper when they came out. I just loved that fight scene between them and Mando, and seeing how hard they were to put down.

And they can shoot !, unlike those Scout Troopers haha :lol

If it's one thing HT likes it's Stormtrooper re-releases. So it's only a question of time before HT re-releases the deathtroopers I think.

Now that the first season of The Mandalorian has wrapped, there are so many options that HT could do. The various Mandos, the bounty hunter crew, the various droids, there is so much available that I'm interested to see just how deep they go into this line. They could even do re-releases of previous figures so it should be interesting...

I'd love a Mandolorian Forge Lady. She would look cool on the shelf line up.

Still bummed Ugnolte didn't make it. Really wanted him as a HT cause he's so different and interesting looking. He could have easily been the Techie in the Mando's little group/Pose'......I guess in reality Nolte wanted too much money for S2 :lol

$10 million an episode.....I have spoken !

I'd love a Mandolorian Forge Lady. She would look cool on the shelf line up.

I was thinking the same thing.

Because of the show's general popularity there's a big chance Hot Toys will be looking to focus more on it than TROS. That would suit me fine, because The Mandalorian is so close to the OT period.

I was thinking the same thing.

Because of the show's general popularity there's a big chance Hot Toys will be looking to focus more on it than TROS. That would suit me fine, because The Mandalorian is so close to the OT period.

yeah totally. If it's one thing we know about HT they go where the popularity is (Marvel anyone). Which of course makes perfect business sense.

I'm sure now they have seen the popularity, they are beavering away with new figures perhaps not even planned from the start.

yeah totally. If it's one thing we know about HT they go where the popularity is (Marvel anyone). Which of course makes perfect business sense.

I'm sure now they have seen the popularity, they are beavering away with new figures perhaps not even planned from the start.

It's going to be an interesting line to watch.

So far I've only ordered the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian.

Waiting to see what the first Mandalorian looks like at production, as I wasn't too impressed by the prototype. I'd prefer to have a shiny Beskar version, but then next season you just know he'll be painting that armour.

I skipped IG-11 because I already have IG-88, and the design of the elbows makes me afraid to bend them.
And unless he uploaded his memories into another body as the IG series seems to do, he's dead and gone. Would they bring him back yet again?

The scuffed up Stormtrooper figure is somewhat unappealing. In the show they looked to be bulkier guys, whereas the figure appears undernourished.

Time to binge watch the entire season now !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping they make a Cara Dune figure

I think Cara Dune and Moff Fring will both get made. I'm still hoping for UgNolte but I doubt he happens. I would expect to see a fully loaded beskar Mando soon, maybe even with a Pascal sculpt.

From a business point of view they?ve really no reason to include the head sculpt in the Beskar release. The Child will be more than enough to make people double dip. Personally I think they?ll wait until the 3rd or 4th Dyn release to give us the head sculpt. I hope I?m wrong... I usually am :)

From a business point of view they?ve really no reason to include the head sculpt in the Beskar release. The Child will be more than enough to make people double dip. Personally I think they?ll wait until the 3rd or 4th Dyn release to give us the head sculpt. I hope I?m wrong... I usually am :)

Yep I think you're right. I don't think they'll go to that effort to develop a headsculpt until he's had some serious screen time without the helmet.

It seems HT are reluctant to spend on R&D for new HS lately. Especially if it's not Marvel related. Already 4 releases for The mandalorian and no human portrait. Same for TROS with three troopers and 2 "refreshed" sculpts for Kylo and Rey. As cool as IG-11 and Heavy Infantry Mando are, Cara Dune and Greef Karga are more prominent characters in the series. Hopefully, they get to offering both next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back