Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

1. Episode 8 Final Appearance Mando with Child.
2. Remnant Stormtrooper with correct helmet.
3. Harley Twi?lek
4. Scout + Bike
5. IG-11

Couple of those are definitely not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I forgot #6: Off-world Jawa 2-pack!

Greef Carga never even occurred to me, and he's one of the main characters. I wonder if HT would find his costume interesting enough to make. Maybe he's a little bland looking for them. Did Hot Toys ever make a Dillon (from Predator) btw? If there's an existing Carl Weathers head sculpt out there then it should be a fairly straight-forward figure to make for the customisers.

Nice to see the Twi'lek getting some love. Twi'leks are popular around these parts... for some reason haha

Agreed. It's a shame Sideshow isn't making SW figures anymore, because there are a ton of secondary characters like this that I think they'd be perfect for.

It's crazy, they probably have molds to create like 75% of the non-main characters. They'd be making a killing.

Greef Carga never even occurred to me, and he's one of the main characters. I wonder if HT would find his costume interesting enough to make. Maybe he's a little bland looking for them. Did Hot Toys ever make a Dillon (from Predator) btw? If there's an existing Carl Weathers head sculpt out there then it should be a fairly straight-forward figure to make for the customisers.

Nice to see the Twi'lek getting some love. Twi'leks are popular around these parts... for some reason haha

lol I really truly hope that even if they did have a Dillon sculpt, they'd make a new one considering the 30 year difference. Carl Weathers is 71 now!

I'd like :
Cara
Biker Scout
Kuill/ The Child 2 pack
Moff G
Filoni headsculpt x-wing pilot :) ( with cowboy hat accessory a must!!!)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'd like :
Cara
Biker Scout
Kuill/ The Child 2 pack
Moff G
Filoni headsculpt x-wing pilot :)

Haha yes ! Filoni X-Wing pilot !

Faverau got his HT figure...

Pretty sure they'll make an Obi-Wan figure from the show so hopefully HT delivers on both TPM & AOTC Kenobi figures to complete every look he's had in the franchise.

I do love that Sith Twi'lek pic....

I believe that's an excuse to post the pic again. :pray:

It's crazy, they probably have molds to create like 75% of the non-main characters. They'd be making a killing.

lol I really truly hope that even if they did have a Dillon sculpt, they'd make a new one considering the 30 year difference. Carl Weathers is 71 now!

I'd already posted that before thinking. A case of the fingers working faster than the brain. He does look extremely good for his age however.

Practical speculations would possibly be narrowed down to: incinerator trooper, scout trooper/bike, Deathtrooper.

I simply CANNOT wait to see what offerings that Hot Toys going to reveal for us this week for this show.

and I would be extremely FURIOUS if those reveals turn out to be another abominations from TROS....***.

Supposedly....YES

Are there meant to be some reveals this week?

Supposedly....YES

Should be as Chinese new year is later, so they should be planning on getting some releases out there for us westerners on holiday to check out and pre-order fresh after Ep8 small screen or Ep9 big screen :lol

Chinese New Year is early this year. They got 3 weeks before that. 2 SW and 1 Marvel?

Should be as Chinese new year is later, so they should be planning on getting some releases out there for us westerners on holiday to check out and pre-order fresh after Ep8 small screen or Ep9 big screen :lol

It's probably killing HT that Hasbro and others got their baby Yodas out for PO the nanosecond the veil was lifted. Gonna be a green planet but not for ecological reasons.

I simply CANNOT wait to see what offerings that Hot Toys going to reveal for us this week for this show.

and I would be extremely FURIOUS if those reveals turn out to be another abominations from TROS....***.

Well, it'd be smart to release TROS before movie interest drops. Then spring/summer would be part of fall series hype - MCU series, Mando #2. Tho suspect some kinda baby Yoda release will come soon enough.

It's probably killing HT that Hasbro and others got their baby Yodas out for PO the nanosecond the veil was lifted. Gonna be a green planet but not for ecological reasons.

Well, it'd be smart to release TROS before movie interest drops. Then spring/summer would be part of fall series hype - MCU series, Mando #2. Tho suspect some kinda baby Yoda release will come soon enough.

The surprising thing was Mattel had one up for preorder even before Hasbro.

Am I the only person hoping we get a Joel Edgerton Uncle Owen figure from the Kenobi series? I do think there's a good chance he ends up being Obi-Wan's main sidekick here.

Am I the only person hoping we get a Joel Edgerton Uncle Owen figure from the Kenobi series? I do think there's a good chance he ends up being Obi-Wan's main sidekick here.

That'd be cool, but I guess we'll need to see what they come up with for story.

I just wish we could get a bit more info on any of these shows. Mando 2, Cassian or Obi-Wan.

I remember Faverau tweeting a pic of a Gamorrean. I'd buy a HT of one of them in a heartbeat ! Just for something totally different for once !!

d01be8662db6f64f587a1c89a0b1aa0e.jpg

This article isn't bad. But we need some more news.

https://www.newsweek.com/mandaloria...lot-gamorreans-cast-director-episodes-1479892

That'd be cool, but I guess we'll need to see what they come up with for story.

I just wish we could get a bit more info on any of these shows. Mando 2, Cassian or Obi-Wan.

I remember Faverau tweeting a pic of a Gamorrean. I'd buy a HT of one of them in a heartbeat ! Just for something totally different for once !!

d01be8662db6f64f587a1c89a0b1aa0e.jpg

This article isn't bad. But we need some more news.

https://www.newsweek.com/mandaloria...lot-gamorreans-cast-director-episodes-1479892

That guy definitely looks like a one-off character rather than a guard. The lack of clothes and scars suggests a slave or maybe even a gladiator. I'm hoping for the latter. This Gamorrean looks a damn sight meaner than the ROTJ version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back