Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pers would be so awsome on this figure. Ford always had those side stares going on in the films.

I may be asking too much but I would love to see three outfits. Standard adventure gear, a worn adventure gear and map room.

I expect this figure to be a huge success regardless of historically slightly lower interest levels than Star Wars. Hot Toys has such a massive following now, everyone will lap this up, Indy obsessives, casual fans and people who just love HT figures.

Pers would be so awsome on this figure. Ford always had those side stares going on in the films.

Woulda been better for Terminator

Here's a question on PERS. Once you set them looking the direction you want do they move easy afterwards?

So they stay in place then after moving them around? Thats good. I'm really ____ about once I get a figure set in a pose I want it not staying that way unless I get bored and change it myself.

Some posted their DX Jokers eyes broke when they tried to move them after a while. Hope these aren't to delicate.

They've improved their PERS with each DX. Their DX02 and 03 PERS are much better than 01.

That was mainly people not reading and playing by the instructions.

These PERS do not move from side to side, you have to rotate the stick whenever you want to change position. Not saying some weren't faulty, but most was down to people mis-using the system.

:lol

Well, it CAN be done from side to side. I have done it a few times. But they are not meant to that's for sure. :D

I figure we'll get the coiled whip, as well (as we did with the Sideshow one).

I think that's too sideshow esque- Hot Toys is going to think beyond that taking out of that toy realm that Sideshow simply could not get out of themselves.

There's no need for a coiled whip when you have a real bullwhip and can coil it yourself. Mike figured it out, HT is sure to do something similar, and if they can't they are not worthy of being the kings of the mountain.

indyfull.png

indy5.png

:rock

I think that's too sideshow esque- Hot Toys is going to think beyond that taking out of that toy realm that Sideshow simply could not get out of themselves.

There's no need for a coiled whip when you have a real bullwhip and can coil it yourself. Mike figured it out, HT is sure to do something similar, and if they can't they are not worthy of being the kings of the mountain.
If they could do that, then that would be great. I had no idea a whip could be coiled and look decent at that scale

Oh what do we have here ?? Who why when and what is this Indy I see ?

indyfull.png

indy5.png

-One PERS head with the top "scalp" removable, to have hatted and unhatted heads.

Excellent idea, but I would worry about the hairline looking weird. Seems like it would be impossible to make the gap unnoticeable.

I still predict one PERS head with magnetized hat/head to reveal PERS. And a separate sculpted hatless head.

i'm all in on this guy, wasn't intrested in the sideshow version but hot toys is all mine, gonna be a great year.:whip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back