Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome but likeness not good enough.

Last edited:
Whole set itself looks great but what's about that HF stunt-double?

Looks good, aside from the Map Room Gear I already have all that stuff stuff from Sideshow.

Hot Toys
Dear Fans, one day to go for the public opening of our highly anticipated 10th Anniversary Exhibition at Tokyo!

We've just celebrated with the industrial leaders and friends at the private party!

As promised, the greatly expected MMS DX Indiana Jones Collectible Figure from the Indiana Jones – Raiders of the Lost Ark movie, a project collaborated with Sideshow Collectibles, is first unveiled here!
Here're photos taken at the event for our fans! Hope you'd like them!

Let's share the joy with us & have a wonderful Christmas!

16614347489405234358690.jpg

16463347489410234358690.jpg

Agree, good but not great. Trevor's sculpt is still better, and I like Sideshow's idol pedestal better too.

Crap! How much is this going to cost me?!?

Beats me why Sideshow / Hot Toys wouldn't use a Trevor Grove sculpt ? This could have been the ultimate 1/6 Indy. At the moment I'm thinking Raymond's custom is miles ahead of this.

I dunno, it may grow on me.

Am I the only one stoked that they went with the Map Room outfit as the extra and not the Nazi Uniform?!?!?

Notice that the staff has no head-piece ? This is bound to come with a 2 outfit Marion figure. (Bar and Well of Souls outfits ?)

Totally underwhelmed...I'll take the shirt and maybe the pants. Hopefully more pics change my mind.

The sculpt isnt terrible. Looks like Ford. Not as good as Trev but this is just one pic of it. The accessories look great from what we can see. We def need more angles of the sculpt. :impatient:

I personally really like the sculpt, I am very happy with this so far, I bet this looks 10x better in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back