Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good but not that keen on the head sculpt. Liking all but the headsculpt. Atleast he doesn't have ridiculously wide eyes for the PERS!

I think it looks grand.

It's got the map room outfit. The whip looks a lot better. The belts look wrong, but I'm not that up on it, I wanted to get an mfisher set anyways. I'm bummed that it comes with the idol base. I don't want that, and I don't want to pay for it.

It looks like the bag of sand, might actually be a bag of sand, and not a plastic sculpted piece. And I even see Abner's journal in there too.

Ray's is certainly amazing!!! But honestly I really think both are as good as one another

I think it is to close to call as to which one is better imo anyways :monkey3

I am definately in tha camp that is really happy and excited about this :)

Everything looks great,but i think the likeness is pretty far off.I hope they improve it and im sure they will with their standards today.

Looks great to me and that sculpt will still be tweaked.Definitely buying this!

Looks great. I need to see more pictures and see different angles, but I'm sure they've used the sculpt of Arnie Kim.

The head looks very matt compared to other Hot Toys.
I will wait to see more but if I had to pic the perfect Indy, it would Temple of Doom Indy!

this is one of those times where i'm glad i held out on picking up a fig. like right now, i'm taking a huge gamble with the T2 line. i held out on buying arnold in hopes that HT will release a more 'complete' version of him down the line. if they don't, i might end up paying more than retail.

IMO, SSC did an ok job with their indy fig, but it wasn't good enough for me to pick up, hoping HT would take a crack at it. after these two teaser images, IMO, HT did an amazing job with this. i think the sculpt looks fantastic, however, the lighting might be throwing it off just a bit.

can't wait to see more pics...or better yet, can't wait for this sucka to be released.

Wow, I really hope they do a better job on the Reeve sculpt. Need to see more angles but this one can't touch the Grove sculpt IMHO.
Very surprised to see the pedestal in there, but again, I think I prefer the SSC one.
Might have to pick up the shirt off eBay, but other than that my wallet is starting to breathe a sigh of relief!

I love the fact the pedstal is being inculded too cool!!!!!

Yeah from what I can see the HS isn't up to HT normal standrads. However, I belive it will get there. HT has way of improving sculpts along the way until it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back