Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that, it's the fact that people beat the same complains to death... over and over, and over again...
We are all aware of the issues this figure has, but "pushing the elevator's button a 1000 times still won't make it come sooner"....
Let's wait for updated pics or in hand pics! :peace

Its because a new member comes in and says the same thing he wasn't here for, and then everyone else comes back to reinforce it and the arguements just start over again and again.

Are we nearly there yet!?

No!? Oh well, I'll be finishing mine up over the next few days, so, there'll be something to see in the custom thread at least.

CHEERS!

Are we nearly there yet!?

No!? Oh well, I'll be finishing mine up over the next few days, so, there'll be something to see in the custom thread at least.

CHEERS!

No sorry Arnie was too busy with this

6abcda73jw6df4oynyj0xj.jpg

to fix Indy.

Its because a new member comes in and says the same thing he wasn't here for, and then everyone else comes back to reinforce it and the arguements just start over again and again.

If I'm new or not really doesn't matter its the fact that people are on this tread complaining about NOTHING. It's a freaking figure made of plastic. And were all here complaining or being fanboys about it. My statement was only about the fact that if you like it buy it. It is a fact that there are fanboys that will sit and argue the point over and over that its a great figure or bad. And as for you D_ckard you can try to be a bit more supportive to a new member instead of ridiculing him with you stupid cartoons and statements. It's always the KID'S that that like to argue and never discuss. silly rabbit tricks are for kids

:slap:yess::hi5::rotfl:exactly::nana::dunno::panic::monkey2

If I'm new or not really doesn't matter its the fact that people are on this tread complaining about NOTHING. It's a freaking figure made of plastic. And were all here complaining or being fanboys about it. My statement was only about the fact that if you like it buy it. It is a fact that there are fanboys that will sit and argue the point over and over that its a great figure or bad. And as for you D_ckard you can try to be a bit more supportive to a new member instead of ridiculing him with you stupid cartoons and statements. It's always the KID'S that that like to argue and never discuss. silly rabbit tricks are for kids

:slap:yess::hi5::rotfl:exactly::nana::dunno:cuckoo::panic::monkey2

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Gnc5vU2YFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If I'm new or not really doesn't matter its the fact that people are on this tread complaining about NOTHING. It's a freaking figure made of plastic. And were all here complaining or being fanboys about it.

Last time I checked, this whole forum is entirely about figures made out of plastic. Can you name a better thing to be doing on this forum?

I guess we could all gush over the beauty of this figure for months on end, but atleast by complaining it lets hot toys know that we want this hideous thing fixed.

The 'it's just a toy' line that gets thrown around is equally as tiresome as complaints about said toy.

I've said this before, but an HT figure with this many goodies at $250 is no worse a bargain than a Sideshow Joe at $135, IMO. Prices are outrageous all over, but I think Hot Toys are still going for what they are worth relatively speaking, considering quality. They're right near what Medicom is trying to charge for figures 1/5 the level of goodness.

Remember, Medicom wants a MSRP of $200 for this:

MED10502.jpg

Although I don't know what my point exactly is.

If yo look at the last pic of the dx05 on the ground to the far left it looks as if the hair is separate. What the hell did they do that for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back