Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well,why are you saying its gonna be $250 :rotfl:rotfl

Because BBTS doesn't have a ____ing clue what it costs. They list ____ for preorder all the time before it's available and then change the prices up or down to reflect the actual cost once it's officially announced. Great strategy to get the fanboy orders in before anyone else, poor strategy for those who don't appreciate getting butt____ed with price changes after ordering.

Why does this figure come with underpants, what benefit do they have?

At least they honor the low price so when this costs more, anyone ordering at the low price now should get it for the cheap price.

Then they should have held him to their standards, unless they like his Indy sculpts.

You can't trust BBTS for early pricing, they suck, they've gone too low and too high and changed their tune once they had confirmation on their costs. They're stupid, they should just wait to put it up when they know what it's going to be. They could easily come back and raise it to $275 if the actual cost is higher than they're figuring right now. They're probably just estimating based on other DX figure prices.
Yes but anyone who preordered at $219 will have that price honored should they raise it.

Edit: nvm you already said that. :lol

Yes but anyone who preordered at $219 will have that price honored should they raise it.

Edit: nvm you already said that. :lol

The trouble is when they eventually lower prices, I don't think they tell people or automatically reduce the cost to people, so the customer has to keep an eye on things and cancel the high price order and place a low price one to get the discount. Maybe that's changed but at one time, it was pretty much the customer's responsibility to to keep track of price changes and if you didn't, you could pay more than you had to. At least Toys2 honors lower prices for everyeone when there's a change.

Ha, I'm not clicking that!!

Not what you think it is:
UNDERWEAR IS IMPORTANT!!!

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle... From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot...

The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place.

She took a deep breath and stood up boldly to face the crowd. She looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband, who had been standing idly by. The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead

The trouble is when they eventually lower prices, I don't think they tell people or automatically reduce the cost to people, so the customer has to keep an eye on things and cancel the high price order and place a low price one to get the discount. Maybe that's changed but at one time, it was pretty much the customer's responsibility to to keep track of price changes and if you didn't, you could pay more than you had to. At least Toys2 honors lower prices for everyeone when there's a change.

In my experience they dont always tell you. But if you check your PO list it will always show the reduced price.

I SO wanted to like this. But it sucks. It would have been my first ever HT. I have literally been waiting for an excuse to get one. But this is like the worst HT I have seen in years. Whod've thought. It DOES look like Dominic Purcell.

I will just have to hope the TOD one looks better.......

There's no risk with a BBTS pre-order, though.

Yup, that's why they're always my fall back plan. In fact I just cancelled a couple of figures that I ended up getting elsewhere... Another "bonus" is that they get their stock last, or so it seems, so placing an order there just as a fail safe works for me.:dunno

I hope they tweak the hat and neck. Those are my biggest issues with the figure right now.

I'm in no rush to get it... but I am curious to see if there will be an exclusive or not. That's the only thing that could spur me to act quickly.

hat.jpg

after & before

Much better! Hopefully the final will be more like that. Not riding high!

Neck looks too thick, the hat still doesn't look right, and the sculpt looks ok. It's not a home run but still looks good. Not perfect by any means. I really hope they work on it some more....dang..can't say that I am not disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back