Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the problems is that HT themselves have raised our expectations pretty high. They are capable of doing such amazing work, that when something sub-par comes out it is hard to accept it.

:lecture

Like others have said, a couple of years ago this Indy would be spectacular. But after seeing HT's other efforts, and Trevor's many masterful Fords, we know this figure could be better especially at that pricepoint.

:lecture

Like others have said, a couple of years ago this Indy would be spectacular. But after seeing HT's other efforts, and Trevor's many masterful Fords, we know this figure could be better especially at that pricepoint.

That's what's kind of funny about this whole deal. Its not like the Sideshow figure is very good; in fact its kind of a piece of ____ (horrid paint, crappy coat, weak body, etc., etc.). But the headsculpt is awesome... and that coupled with how good HT figures usually are makes this figure (which would have been worshipped as a good 5 years ago) come out looking like an ugly stepsister :lol

Well I am getting one.

I see Ford in that sculpt, not because I am a fanboy, it's just because that's what I honestly see. I would be a liar if I said otherwise

$250 and $25 NRD....PASS!

:lol

Will order from BBTS, so I can cancel it if need be.

not ordering until we see some tweaks....:pfft:

Biggest miss for Hot Toys ever or is that still V.1 Joker? They've come a long way in 2 years from the V.1 Joker, with the likes of both T-800s, The Mk.4, Blade, Godfather, etc.

I think in all honestly, this maybe the worst figure Hot Toys has produced. Its just all the little things that add up.

I understand where Sideshow is coming from with the NRD. But since Hot Toys figures get tweaked so substantially, I wonder if they are hurting themselves by requiring these deposits for those figures.

With a Sideshow statue, you know what's coming 95%+ of the time, in terms of sculpt, accessories, etc. With Hot Toys? Crap shoot. I wouldn't put anything down until I knew what the final product was actually gonna look like and come with.

Biggest miss for Hot Toys ever or is that still V.1 Joker? They've come a long way in 2 years from the V.1 Joker, with the likes of both T-800s, The Mk.4, Blade, Godfather, etc.

I think in all honestly, this maybe the worst figure Hot Toys has produced. Its just all the little things that add up.

V1 Joker is ALOT worse than this. no way is this the worst HT figure

Looks great to me.Two things though:
1.EDIT:nevermind the price
2.when pre-ordering from sideshow,do you pay when you pre-order or after the item is released?EDIT:nevermind pre-ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back