Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind if they gave us a DX from each movie as long as the quality reflected the $$ I'm waiting to order this one until we see some better pics. Does Sideshow have this on their site? I looked the other night, but didn't see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I wouldn't mind if they gave us a DX from each movie as long as the quality reflected the $$ I'm waiting to order this one until we see some better pics. Does Sideshow have this on their site? I looked the other night, but didn't see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

It's there on Sideshow's site, but under "Collectible Figure" and not "12 inch Figure". Still available.

I'd be down for a Hot Toys TOD and LC Indy since those are the ones SS didn't make. And they really don't need to be DX. No PERS is fine with me.

Well, Hot Toys will most liely have better likeness as its the case of 90% of 1/6 scale vs premiums.

Posability is not even discussed as statues have no posability.

The only advantage of statues is their size IMO, and even that is subjective as some people might want smaller toys.

thanks for the replies guys.I have the SS Indy but just doesn't feel as good. I just want one great looking Indy piece to dominate my Collection Room:monkey2

If you want a great looking piece to dominate your room, I would definitely get the Raiders Indy PF. Even with its issues, it is still an amazing piece.

thanks for the replies guys.I have the SS Indy but just doesn't feel as good. I just want one great looking Indy piece to dominate my Collection Room:monkey2

Would anyone who scored the map room parts (pre-order) from Toy Anxiety mind sharing what the pricing was on them?

PF or 1/6?
If I could only keep one Indy piece it would be a tough decision between my customised Raiders PF and my 1/6 customised SSC Indy.

I think I'd go with the PF. It really captures the spirit of Indy. Yeah it can't be posed, but it's already in an awesome pose!

Would anyone who scored the map room parts (pre-order) from Toy Anxiety mind sharing what the pricing was on them?

Cairo Headscarf - $9.99
Cairo Robe - $11.99
Journal - $3.99
Staff of Ra w/ Medallion - $19.99
Subtotal: $45.96
Shipping & Handling: $6.95
Order Total: $52.91

I didn't get the backdrop which is $17.99.

Well, Hot Toys will most liely have better likeness as its the case of 90% of 1/6 scale vs premiums.

Posability is not even discussed as statues have no posability.

The only advantage of statues is their size IMO, and even that is subjective as some people might want smaller toys.

Everything is subjective, not just size.
'Posability' and its importance is just as subjective.
How much visible joints and figure stands ruin a figure/statue and make it look like a toy are also subjective.

A statue body sculpt being able to take into account muscle/tendon angle and direction of movement for dynamic poses is probably the most important thing to me but everyones different.

Clothes covering a statue can make this irrelevant but when skin is visible to me there is no beating it.

Personally I think the ToD statue is freaking amazing and don't think a 1/6 toy will match it...

Last edited:
Few new (I think?) pics courtesy of Hot Toys Community over on Facebook:

216557_162228680505797_138228759572456_398415_870284_n.jpg

216145_162228670505798_138228759572456_398414_2178400_n.jpg

223025_162228650505800_138228759572456_398413_7332446_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back