Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... thanks for not answering AK. It does sound like this is a push, nothing new. We'll see...

Note that HT are worried about showing all of that too!

Arnie did it to satisfy Lucasfilm, hmm, rather telling don't you think!? Looks like George didn't want him looking like Harrison, pity we did then!

CHEERS!

Why wouldnt Lucasfilm want the figure to look like Ford?
I doubt HT would bother with the license unless Fords likeness was included in the deal.
I think its more that Lucasfilm cant discern a good Ford likeness from a bad one.

Arnie Kim doesn't know ____.

He's done a good job on Supes though, one of the few non Bruce sculpts he's done that I've liked.

We can translate the FB stuff regarding Indy any way we like, till we see something the jury is still out...

CHEERS!

Why wouldnt Lucasfilm want the figure to look like Ford?
I doubt HT would bother with the license unless Fords likeness was included in the deal.
I think its more that Lucasfilm cant discern a good Ford likeness from a bad one.

Hmm, perhaps all they've really had to go by is Hasbro!

CHEERS!

He's done a good job on Supes though, one of the few non Bruce sculpts he's done that I've liked.

We can translate the FB stuff regarding Indy any way we like, till we see something the jury is still out...

CHEERS!

:lol
A tad premature on the Superman sculpt critique arent we?
All we've seen is a neck,chin,lips and jawline.

The way I read it was that he did his best to satisfy Lucasfilm but may have been pulled off the revisions.
Which would run counter to what he said earlier on his facebook page if I remember right.
I wonder how it all works?
Arnie does a proto, LF signs off, picts are released,fans are up in arms,then what?
Try to get Lucasfilm to sign off again on the revisions, then gauge fan reaction once more?

Last edited:
The way I read it was that he did his best to satisfy Lucasfilm but may have been pulled off the revisions.
Which would run counter to what he said earlier on his facebook page
if I remember right.
I wonder how it all works?
Arnie does a proto, LF signs off, picts are released,fans are up in arms,then what?
Try to get Lucasfilm to sign off again on the revisions, then gauge
fan reaction once more?

Very hard to say,

Hopefully it will amount to an Indy everyone is happy with, that's why we're all really here.

CHEERS!

interview with arnie kim thanks to hot toys community on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-...43194064.42562.138228759572456&type=1&theater

We heard a rumour who said that a recast of indiana jones DX sculpt is coming, do you confirm?

It is forbidden that i can tell about production issues. Actually i don't know well. But i can say, hot toys had the best to do for Indiana Jones, and did best in order to satisfied to Lucas Film. I believe we can see best quality of Indiana Jones

Really, guys, this is gibberish. It could mean anything.

Really, guys, this is gibberish. It could mean anything.

Or it could mean EVERYTHING.

Think about it.

iy8QV.gif

CHEERS!

Excellent job on Supes, and I have nothing against his abilities as a sculptor but keep in mind that he is only a sculptor, so putting any credence into some poorly translated FB post is just silly. I'm with you 100% Roger. Till we see pics there's no reason to even post in this thread... God knows why I'm posting today. :lecture :lol

Didnt AK do an Indy sculpt before and it looked decent? It was something that wasnt mass produced like his personal collection or something. I could be wrong but I thought I saw it here or OSW. I dunno, could have been someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back