Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thinks we will see a revised Head Sculpt in June? Or at SDCC in July?

:wave

I think we'll see it in June. Tweaked, prolly with Yulli imput. Hat lowered, etc. Also hope they made all the little changes as well, they have all the info they need. And that jacket HAS to be on par w the T2 T 1000 or it's a fail. With Jack, Reeve, etc. they will make best efforts to bring this up to standard IMO.

Will it be great? Dunno. Will it be better? Yup.

Last edited:
I was just looking at the HT Indy photos on Sideshow's site (the figure is still available, BTW), and I guess I had forgotten how much it does NOT look like Ford. I was really trying to find Ford in there, and in one or two shots, there is maybe a passing resemblance way way out there. But mostly it's just a generic rugged handsome guy.

Wor-Gar is right. It really should have been as good as Sparrow and Supes. I've pre-ordered Supes, regardless of the $210 pricetag, because he's definitely worth it. Excellent sculpt and excellent costume. Sadly he's a little light on the accessories, but I can still feel good about spending that kind of cash on him.

My collecting focus is Indy (with SW a close second), but I just can't justify paying that much for a figure that lacks a good sculpt and has inaccurate clothes and gear. I've pre-ordered the Arab disguise gear from Toy Anxiety, and have an extra Sideshow Indy waiting.

Hopefully we'll see something before this baby hits 300 pages.

When is the Tokyo show, wasn't it at last year's he was announced!?

CHEERS!

Actually, the SSC Henry is better. Well, the HS and gear are better. I had to put them on a TT and hijack Indy's lower legs before I was happy.

The Medicom one is nice, but is more like 1/7th, and if you want 1/7th then get the Kotobukiya one!

CHEERS!

hmm Ill have to check him out than.

20 years later and Superman and Indy are finally almost here...

Ironic that a crap movie like Thor gets a figure right away...

All good things come to those who wait, and boy oh boy am I glad I did'n't cave about a year ago and by the SS version of Indy...

I'm guessing by June 15, we will see or hear something...

I've off-loaded every other Indy I own with faith that this one turns out right. If it doesn't I guess I'll just keep waiting until someone else comes out with another attempt.

I've off-loaded every other Indy I own with faith that this one turns out right. If it doesn't I guess I'll just keep waiting until someone else comes out with another attempt.

Me too. And if they dont fix it we could always hold out hope that HT will be able to maybe do an Indy from TOD or TLC. Hopefully by then they'll get it right. Thats if they can get the rights to those movies after this turd. :lol

:lecture Good plan.

I'm probably going to keep this order anyways with the idea of at least having a high quality Indy figure...even if it's not 100% perfect.

For me it'd need to look more like HF and have a more accurate headsize:body ratio. He just looks like a ridiculous he-man pinhead as it stands in the proto pics.

Either enlarge the head or use a smaller body. Although if the head is currently the same size as all other HT heads then use a smaller body so as to not make him look like a freak in a different way next to other figures. And of course with a smaller body the clothes have to be smaller.

Have not preordered at present and if nothing is changed I most certainly won't bother.

hmm Ill have to check him out than.

I got mine from Toy Square, one of the last places to have him in stock. Sadly though, even they are out of stock now, so, I'm not sure where else you could try.

There are still Medicom ones around on eBay though.

CHEERS!

No new images this thread makes mi saaad...

hulk.jpg

The Indiana Jones Headsculpt is horrible!!
Unfortunately I think the Hot Toys does not mind the complaints, as well as Enterbay not called to the complaints of the body of the new Bruce Lee (GOD).
Basically, there are many people who buy even when bad ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back