Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years later and Superman and Indy are finally almost here...

Ironic that a crap movie like Thor gets a figure right away...

All good things come to those who wait, and boy oh boy am I glad I did'n't cave about a year ago and by the SS version of Indy...

I'm guessing by June 15, we will see or hear something...

Yeah HT gotta make cash by doing new product like Thor and Cap..but yeah ICONS like Indy and Reeve Superman coming at last- as is, to me, not quite the icon but very important 1989 Keaton Batman.
How about a Connery Bond or McGoohan Prisoner?

Yeah HT gotta make cash by doing new product like Thor and Cap..but yeah ICONS like Indy and Reeve Superman coming at last- as is, to me, not quite the icon but very important 1989 Keaton Batman.

So Keaton's Batman isn't an icon, but Patrick McGoohan from the Prisoner is? :dunno

I'd go along with that, The Prisoner is iconic for sure, Batman, taken as a whole, is more of a cult, it goes beyond just the one medium.

CHEERS!

I love the fact that HT is going back and doing all these older licenses. Superman, Batman, Indy, Part of me thinks they might do Star Wars next.

I haven't ordered the figure... but do plan on getting him. I figure at the very least I can used some of the parts to improve my custom and sell off the stuff I don't need. The body alone will easily sell for $100+

I'd go along with that, The Prisoner is iconic for sure, Batman, taken as a whole, is more of a cult, it goes beyond just the one medium.

CHEERS!

Yes well said. I'm thinking iconic actors AS iconic characters- McGoohan IS The Prisoner. I'm not saying it will ever be done by HT- just my "wish list".

I am torn between getting Indy or Jack.:gah:

Indy for me is definitely the more iconic and preferred character to get, but if it sucks, I rather get the better quality Jack Sparrow.

Do you guys think Indy will come out (or we at least see newer pictures) before Jack is released so that I can see if the figure is worth getting?

Indy for me is definitely the more iconic and preferred character to get, but if it sucks, I rather get the better quality Jack Sparrow.

Do you guys think Indy will come out (or we at least see newer pictures) before Jack is released so that I can see if the figure is worth getting?

JACK ALL THE WAY!!!!! Uh oh here come a tidal wave of hate gushing at me. LOL:yess:

Get both because if you get Indy and not Jack then you'll be regretting not buying Jack, especially when prices become ridiculous for Jack. If you get Jack and not Indy, then when new pictures of Indy come out and he blows everything out of the water, then you'll wish you had Indy too ;) I got both on pre-order :D

Why would pics be up today of all days? We can probably expect pictures around the 30th anniversary of Indy or during the HT exhibitions in Japan.

'89 Batman is iconic, he blew up the Death Star.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdgVnwo-Szk&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdgVnwo-Szk&feature=related[/ame]

was hoping to see updated photos of indy at tokyo toy show but HT announced in the latest set of question that they won't be there

Q5: Your 10th anniversary last year was a great internationnal success. Do you attend a convention this year?

In Japan, we have no show expected. We participated at the Tokyo Toy Show last year, but we decided not to go this year.

Since we announced a lot of news at the 10th anniversary, we slow down a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back