Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My GF tried to tell me what to do once... now she's my Ex-GF.

"I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your _____ ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"

-Eric Cartman

I want to PO this so bad.but since I have the SS one my GF has put her foot down.

lol even tried the "Can never have enough Indy's and he does come with a different outfit " didn't budge her

How old are you? You are Not a Kid and She isn't your Mother! If you work for your Money you should buy the figure if you like! Or do you tell your GF she shouldn't buy girlsstuff like Shoes Or make-up?

Another pertinent question is who earns the money. I'm not asking, just noting.

was going to wait for revised pics but i bit the bullet and preordered yesterday from loontentoys on ebay as he only had a couple left and just as well i did as he has put more up but at £10 more.

Need to see the new sculpt (assuming there is one) and adventure gear :gah:

Yeah, hopefully they have him displayed in adventure gear as well. The only Indy items listed in the booth map are the Map Room, HT Indy, and the chalice. Hopefully they aren't killing two birds with one stone by displaying HT Indy, in map room gear, with the map room.

Yes it is!!

Pitu just posted this on his Facebook page
281410_1925315089202_1131874001_1731913_7257683_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back