Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,
it's the same...

https://www.afhub.com/2011-san-diego-comicon-sneek-peek-at-new-hot-tos/

20110720-031320.jpg

That's really too bad that it isn't a new sculpt but I bet that it is still being worked on...we will find out soon enough ;)

I'm a fan of Indy but not such a fan that I'll be disappointed in canceling my PO if the sculpt isn't revised. There's so much coming in Q3/4 that I'll almost be relieved to be able to pass on this and wait for them to do a better job on the next Indy (if there is one).

I thought that if they were going to debut a new sculpt, SDCC would be where they did it...very disappointing.

How many prototypes do they make? There's two at the show: regular Indy and Arab disguise Indy...

There were two at the Hot Toys anniversary show as well.

One in each outfit, right? I've only seen one shot of either in these SDCC pcis up close and that was in the adventure gear. Anyway, I just meant that this was the same figure that was used for the official photos, etc.

Disappointed if there isn't a new Indy headsculpt as well. With so many great HT figs coming out, it won't be hard passing on it for something else.

With all the HT awesomeness that is happening as we speak.
I love you Indy but

Your of the list............for now

Didn't I read somewhere that Indy is in production? If that's the case then there would be no reason for them not to show any revisions to the figure at the con, and motivate some more preorders. Trying to keep some hope alive, but I dunno...

Stop all this negativity! Indy is still in production and they are obviously redoing the head sculpt but it isn't ready yet. I don't care when we see it or when Indy comes out but as long as it is redone. Hot Toys is waiting for their proper moment ;)

Stop all this negativity! Indy is still in production and they are obviously redoing the head sculpt but it isn't ready yet. I don't care when we see it or when Indy comes out but as long as it is redone. Hot Toys is waiting for their proper moment ;)

:slap

Ships next month.

I know you're being sarcastic, me too.

This figure's only good for parts fodder.

We can hope it will be better but I doubt it.
Still want to get it. But it been knocked down the list for me

I POed the day it came out and have been sweating bullets about that damn high sitting hat ever since. Thought I might see a glimpse of a new sculpt this week but I'm still crossing fingers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back