Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That IS the sculpt.

I just PO'ed in my pants.

This was announced 7 months ago. If there was a change, you'd think of all places, it would have been at SDCC.

I think this is going to be a case of wait for it at the doorstep and open box with shaky hands, praying. Or wait for someone else to do that and post pics.:wink1:

Yep,
it's the same...

20110720-031320.jpg

Bummer....easy pass

I'm not sad, I have been happy with it from the beginning. Not sure why the fact that they seem to have the same proto on display at SDCC is causing all this "sadness" either...and as far as I know, we have only seen one pic of that display.

hopefully they are still revising indy. maybe at ani-com on the 29th :pray:

They won't be revising this one jot! You've said yourselves that it ships next month, if they're still working on the sculpt then you won't see it till next year.

If they start shipping next month then you've seen all you're getting, end of!

CHEERS!

if theres a new sculpt they'll have to show it soon, if only to prevent the mass cancellation of orders. glad i held out

I saw more pics and videos of this. It's the old prototype right down to the Aldens with the big heels. For some reason the Alden shoes look better on the Arabian disguise Indy?

Well thats the end of all the speculation and waiting. This is the product that will be on you door step if you PO'd it. Im pretty disappointed and it goes to show that all the complaining and critique that goes on here doesnt do $h!T.

Mass cancellations from a few on the internets? Doubt it will matter one bit.

probably not, if anything itl give hot toys an excuse to revisit and tweak the figure in a future release, (similar to dx joker vs v1 joker) so look out for a dxxxx indiana jones in a years time!:impatient:

The hat still seems to fit funny. If it was adjustable, you'd think they would have tried to place it in the best possible way for the show, especially after all the complaining on the boards about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back