Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the best sculpt produced so far and still way better than any other sculpts I've seen posted...it will sell out. The people who don't like the sculpt are just louder, that's all.

No it's not. SS HS likeness is better with a very bad paint job.

again.. good luck

Again, don't need it so stop wishing me good luck. I don't want this POS the way it is.

It's the best sculpt produced so far and still way better than any other sculpts I've seen posted...it will sell out. The people who don't like the sculpt are just louder, that's all.

what he said! once the figure come out, it will sell out FAST. plus with all the attention to detail (the worn down shoes in a video posted @ SDCC already look outstanding!!) HT brings to clothing and accessories... you,re just kidding yourself now. i will chuckle at the thought of a SS jones on display when you could have had THIS.

what he said! once the figure come out, it will sell out FAST. plus with all the attention to detail (the worn down shoes in a video posted @ SDCC already look outstanding!!) HT brings to clothing and accessories... you,re just kidding yourself now. i will chuckle at the thought of a SS jones on display when you could have had THIS.

But he's wrong as many have stated....what am I doing, I'm arguing with a newb :slap

No it's not. SS HS likeness is better with a very bad paint job.

Really? Let's compare...

179484_488154417343_58690437343_6403158_259248_n.jpg

INDIANA_SIDESHOWTOYS.jpg

PERSONALLY... i see alot more lifelike in the HT than the SS... and Im not sure paint is the reason.

indiana_jones_1.jpg

Fine, you guys go with the HT sculpt, but HT figures already have amazing paint apps.

Really? Let's compare...

179484_488154417343_58690437343_6403158_259248_n.jpg

INDIANA_SIDESHOWTOYS.jpg

PERSONALLY... i see alot more lifelike in the HT than the SS... and Im not sure paint is the reason.

indiana_jones_1.jpg

Yeah I don't think that the paint job is the issue...there really is no comparison. The SS one just doesn't look good...but I forget that alot of these "experienced" collectors that like the SS sculpt better probably need glasses, so don't be be too hard on em :lol

Fine, you guys go with the HT sculpt, but HT figures already have amazing paint apps.

so i guess this is it. do you want a sculpt that you think looks better but at the end of the day looks horrible cause of how is was "painted"...

or do you go with a sculpt that looks a little "off" but actually looks :horror great!! life like great.

Yeah I don't think that the paint job is the issue...there really is no comparison. The SS one just doesn't look good...but I forget that alot of these "experienced" collectors that like the As sculpt better probably need glasses, so don't be be too hard on em :lol

Again, no sense arguing with a newb that obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm done with this "debate". It's only 100 people to 2 on this matter :dunno

Yeah I don't think that the paint job is the issue...there really is no comparison. The SS one just doesn't look good...but I forget that alot of these "experienced" collectors that like the SS sculpt better probably need glasses, so don't be be too hard on em :lol

out with old, in with the new!

Look, I'm not arguing that HT's is perfect by any stretch. In fact.. it's probably 80%... But I'm NO newb (i have over 80 1/6th figures--75% of which are HTs) and this new sculpt (even if its the final) is superior to the SS INdy.

out with old, in with the new!

You mean "Out with the old, in with the stupid" :monkey4

So are you ordering this figure or not? If not, why are you even in this thread? Go in the Batman/Bruce Wayne exclusive thread and ask when Sideshow will have it up for preorder

:slap

Don't bother buddy, he's just trolling people. I've seen him be a tard in other threads as well.

Look, I'm not arguing that HT's is perfect by any stretch. In fact.. it's probably 80%... But I'm NO newb (i have over 80 1/6th figures--75% of which are HTs) and this new sculpt (even if its the final) is superior to the SS INdy.

They just play the "newb " card when they have nothing better to say... :lol

I think the ht ss is very poor for ht standards lately, I have it on po and not gonna cancel it as I am a huge indy fan, I already have 5 custom indy figures. As much as I would want ht Indy to be the grail of my collection, it wont happen unless the hs is redone, to me it's gonna be just another figure

I respectfully disagree. Trevor's sculpt looks like Harrison Ford. This doesn't.

As much as I want this figure, I can't justify $250 on something that looks a little off. Especially when compared to the other HT figures being show. But I'll still have some hope for a tweaked sculpt.

Anyway, I'm too hot to keep going around in circles. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back