Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIS BELT IS THE WRONG COLOR, YOURE LAME."

Dude, it isn't just the belt. It's a lot of little things. My fault, I shouldn't have posted the photoshop thing. And granted it's all little things... but so many add up. I was simply pointing out that it isn't just the sculpt that is the problem.

Jeez, if you think this is ____ have you been to the Joker or Batman or aliens threads?

Seriously? That's your response. Don't make a comment if you don't like it.

Do you see my avatar? I'm a big Raiders fan, much bigger than you I can assure you. And I've been a huge supporter of this entire Indy section. But I gotta call 'em like I see 'em.

Again, one man's opinion. But isn't that what the internet is? Opinions.

I'm keeping my eye on you. You say one frickin' thing that's a differing opinion anywhere and I'm gonna be on you like ____.

Wow. An internet THREAT. What a big man. :horror

And dont spout off about "how bigger fan of this and that you are than I" You have no idea so STFU. Yeah I dont like your opinion. You dont like mine? ____ OFF. Its ok for you to spout your opinion, but Im not allowed mine? Grow up. Boy.

And I calls em as I sees em too. Youre an ____ retentive baby.

Dude, it isn't just the belt. It's a lot of little things. My fault, I shouldn't have posted the photoshop thing. And granted it's all little things... but so many add up. I was simply pointing out that it isn't just the sculpt that is the problem.

Jeez, if you think this is ____ have you been to the Joker or Batman or aliens threads?

Yeah, its pathetic. Its all over this forum. Batman, Joker, Superman, Pirates, Predator, Indy. Sucker Punch, Star Wars Luke...etc etc.

Its really annoying honestly.

Those that are looking for 99.99% perfect should look at pumping $1000s of dollars into a custom instead of looking at HT for that fix. HT obviously isnt what you guys are looking for.

The sculpt, hat and jacket are the things I'm most concerned with, as they are the most important components of the character IMO.

And to those that suggest "then don't buy it." We won't, I'm not planning to, but that doesn't address the fact that I desperately want a quality (in terms of accuracy) 1/6 representation of Indiana Jones in my collection. I always thought that if HT got the license it would be an almost guaranteed home run, and to my utter disappointment I was wrong.

I am a huge Indiana Jones fan, and I reserve the right to _____ about this enormously squandered opportunity until my heart's content.

Wow. An internet THREAT. What a big man. :horror

And dont spout off about "how bigger fan of this and that you are than I" You have no idea so STFU. Yeah I dont like your opinion. You dont like mine? ____ OFF. Its ok for you to spout your opinion, but Im not allowed mine? Grow up. Boy.

And I calls em as I sees em too. Youre an ____ retentive baby.

I didn't threaten you. You get really angry fast. I got no problem with your opinion. Or you saying it. I was just defending my own. No harm, no foul.

But you, personally, I now have a problem with. No threat. Just opinion.

Those that are looking for 99.99% perfect should look at pumping $1000s of dollars into a custom instead of looking at HT for that fix. HT obviously isnt what you guys are looking for.

HT is fully capable of producing what I'm looking for, look at their '89 Joker for christ's sake. The thing is perfect. If HT gave us an Indy on par with that release I would have absolutely NOTHING to say.

HT is fully capable of producing what I'm looking for, look at their '89 Joker for christ's sake. The thing is perfect. If HT gave us an Indy on par with that release I would have absolutely NOTHING to say.

For realz. There's a standard that Hot Toys have set by their own hand, and it's disappointing when they don't live up to that standard when it is 100% possible to produce near perfect likenesses.

Too many people take this ____ WAY too personally. You'd think somebody dragged their grandmother out of her house, stripped her naked, and started pointing out all of her liver spots and wrinkles.

breakIndydown.jpg

I'll still be happy with this on my shelf.

I think it's so funny that those who don't like the figure have so much time to come on this thread to whine, complain, and argue about a figure they are NOT gonna buy... Friggin classic!

I think it's so funny that those who don't like the figure have so much time to come on this thread to whine, complain, and argue about a figure they are NOT gonna buy... Friggin classic!

Meh. I feel the same way about the people who do the same thing with the Reeve sculpt. Circle of life...or some nonsense.

I just keep checking because I'm hoping to see an updated sculpt. And I do want to buy it if that's done.

No kidding. So stop posting people until theres evidence either way! Lol

People who are not going to buy this figure are still here voicing there opinions because like all of us that are here are Indy fans and want the best Indy ever, if we didn't have two sides (people who like this figure and people and people who don't) it would be a pretty boring discussion thread

I have a lot of time on my hands. I got out of work early today, had a few beer...no real plans for the weekend. :wave

Funny, you seem to have the time to point that out.

What's with all the newbs aound here?

Yes. I am new to this forum. I have a suspicion everyone was a newb at one point... Just a hunch:) No worries, cheers brother:1-1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back