Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear that HT has changed their sculpt. Hopefully it looks much more like Ford. I gotta see pics before I'll order though.

Thanks to Viper2005 who took these pictures you can

img0871a.jpg
img0873af.jpg

I hope they just end up giving us two heads, I don't care if they include a tweaked one and original one. This figure should have two heads since it comes with two outfits imo.

just won this in an aution a couple of days ago on ebay, used a friends account and paypal, got a message from ebay saying the listing has been withdrawn....allready paid in full and checked the seller and his account has been shut down....anybody experience anything similar in the past and whats the best course of action to take?

just won this in an aution a couple of days ago on ebay, used a friends account and paypal, got a message from ebay saying the listing has been withdrawn....allready paid in full and checked the seller and his account has been shut down....anybody experience anything similar in the past and whats the best course of action to take?

paypal refund, file a claim

This is one thing that pisses me off about eBay. Nobody should be able to close their account shortly after selling something. :mad:

This is one thing that pisses me off about eBay. Nobody should be able to close their account shortly after selling something. :mad:[/QUO on ebay since jan and not a problem then 2 weeks ago i bid on wolverine only to find out its a fake out of vietnam.....luckily got my money back within 3 days, last week bought indy and classic pred ....indy you know the story and classic pred i get a notice from ebay saying the listing was removed ....its from a good seller i have dealt with before gueboi.....who tells me a load of american sellers put in complaints against him for selling the figure too cheap and too early......dont make sence to me but hopefully this little run of bad luck will work itself out:mad:

Well I caved & pre-ordered this. Fortunately, because of reward points I'll only have to pay $12. That made the potential issues easier to swallow.

Thanks. It's the only figure from HT that I was on the fence of not getting so I needed that final hook to pull the trigger. I love SS & their reward points system.

Thanks to Viper2005 who took these pictures you can

img0871a.jpg
img0873af.jpg

Yes mate we have been saying this all along since Comic Con.

It is amazing what people can't see when they have made up there minds!!! :hi5::hi5:

Also now there is good news where have they gone?

Definite difference in the frown lines/eyebrows on the cairo head. Like posted abouve, it's weird that some people cant do that.

i hope they rework the hat, it site WAY to high

I've been wondering for a while, depending on how the PERS works, or how those hairpieces that are removeable work, I wonder if onw will work better with the hat than the other.

I don't see why hot toys don't do the hat like the ss one, but make it removable, that way it would sit much lower, and then you could have the spare hair for a hatless look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back