Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I havent been following this thread as close as I used to, has it been confirmed there will 2 head sculpts? I mean I remember there were pics from SDCC or some where that looked like a different head was on display in the 2nd outfit you get with him. I also remember thinking that one looked better.

Ok I havent been following this thread as close as I used to, has it been confirmed there will 2 head sculpts? I mean I remember there were pics from SDCC or some where that looked like a different head was on display in the 2nd outfit you get with him. I also remember thinking that one looked better.

Wait, what?? I don't think so.

I find it hard to believe Hot toys is not going to address the issues considering it had SO much backlash and was also delayed

They never showed the new blade head until it was in hand... I'm sure it will be revised and generally tweaked all over. Completely new head? Doubt it.

Mark my words almost every owner of this is going to end up customizing something about it in the end.

IMO I have an Indy that is one of if not the best in the world due to the caliber of the artists that worked on it. The Hot toys simply won't be better, but I'll get it anyway just cuz.

Eeenehhyana owneess Eeenehhhyyaa ownsss!!!! ..whez meh, whez meh Enneheyannna ownz!!!

It's Just as good as the Christopher Reeve Superman thread.
:nana:

Respectfully no. The CR Supes thread was full of nitpickers who not only photoshopped Supes to within an inch of his life, they sent their nitpicking off to Hot Toys to school them on their shortcomings. Until this happens with the Indy nitpickers, I maintain that the CR Supes thread is superior. However, this thread is equally as ridiculous.

Respectfully no. The CR Supes thread was full of nitpickers who not only photoshopped Supes to within an inch of his life, they sent their nitpicking off to Hot Toys to school them on their shortcomings. Until this happens with the Indy nitpickers, I maintain that the CR Supes thread is superior. However, this thread is equally as ridiculous.

shhh-1.gif

You'll ruin it.

I find it hard to believe Hot toys is not going to address the issues considering it had SO much backlash and was also delayed

They never showed the new blade head until it was in hand... I'm sure it will be revised and generally tweaked all over. Completely new head? Doubt it.

Mark my words almost every owner of this is going to end up customizing something about it in the end.

IMO I have an Indy that is one of if not the best in the world due to the caliber of the artists that worked on it. The Hot toys simply won't be better, but I'll get it anyway just cuz.

Raymond, stay out of this, and save yourself $275 while you're at it. Yours is the definitive 1/6 Indy and even a collaboration between HT and God will not produce anything better. It is proof that the collected talent/skills on these boards can and does exceed even likes of HT, even if said custom can and does set a collector back $500-750 or more.

This is the one Im talking about. The one on the right looks different. This is probably old news, sorry

indy-Copy.jpg

Please please let's not go down this track again for the 100th time.
There was finally some happiness in this thread with everyone getting their notices and getting excited.

But yet again the trolls came back who have no intention of buying the figure at all.

Some must have very simple and boring lives to continue to do so!!:slap:slap

:lecture

Maybe to get this back on track, I talked to sideshow again, and this is for real, guys.
I changed my shipping to overnight, and they have a regular shipping quote already, which means they have to know how much it weighs.

Barring this showing up before SS starts to ship, I'll definitely post pics directly after reciept of my figure.

Am I missing something here? I thought the release date was pushed back to Nov-Dec?

I'll answer your question Flosi, you did miss something. Sideshow sent out "shipping soon" notices on Tuesday stating that Indy would be in their warehouse in 26 days...October 17.

That's all been done in this thread as well. Photoshopped pics are up on HT's FB page as well.

We'll get pics from HK HT collectors before this arrives here.

So, if you figure Oct 17 for US arrival, we should see pics of Indy no later than Oct 10, prolly sooner. :monkey1

We'll get pics from HK HT collectors before this arrives here.

So, if you figure Oct 17 for US arrival, we should see pics of Indy no later than Oct 10, prolly sooner. :monkey1

Oct 18th for sure, regardless. Even if they're just sloppy, cell phone pics, I'll get them postes ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back