Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
photo-2.jpg

The jacket looks one or two sizes too big, like its basically falling off of him.

Fits fine from the back view. Just needs putting on correctly.

photo-5.jpg

I like the sculpt. While not the greatest ever made, it looks more like Ford than the Luke looks like Hamill in ESB, and it looks more like Ford than the Alice headsculpt looks like Milla

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

It's an idealized version of the character not the actor.

Show someone unfamiliar with this that HS and ask who it is? I've done it and without hesitation Harrison Ford!

I think the sculpt looks like Ford, much closer than anything we've gotten yet. (And no, you don't need to post photos of the unpainted Travor Groves sculpt.. lol)

I'm happy with it... but for the price it should've came with two heads. Or the price should've been lowered and the PERS could GTFO :lol

Chubs if you're happy with it then great, good for you!

But I don't think you're going to convince the rest of us that it looks like Ford much :lol

You see a figure, dressed in full Indy regalia, hat, whip, jacket, etc., with brown hair, and ANYONE will say that its supposed to be Indiana Jones. $250+ saved.

This is the problem with the DX eyes. They are way too big due to lack of eyelids. They should at least make it so you can slightly see them. I think they don't because it might make the eyes look funny at certain angles.
Oh well, I guess we'll just have to deal with the Jonny Depp Mad Hatter eyeballs for now.
Also, where's the scar on his chin????

HT, please make this release $180 and i'll buy it asap.

We should be allowed to dictate our prices when HT drops the ball on the product :lol

Where's his chin scar?

Washed out by the poor quality of the pic

You see a figure, dressed in full Indy regalia, hat, whip, jacket, etc., with brown hair, and ANYONE will say that its supposed to be Indiana Jones. $250+ saved.

Chubs said show them the HS, not the full figure dressed in full Indy regalia, hat, whip, jacket, etc. I showed the HS pic to my wife, who couldn't give a crap about "toys" and she knew who it was right off.

They were not looking at the whole outfit just the HEAD SCULPT. And again the answer was not Indiana Jones BUT... HARRISON FORD!

Thank you very much.

:lol @ Chubbs.

He thinks this Indiana Jones head is a godsend but has the nerve to say that the Reeve Superman is "off" and looks like Bruce Campbell, Matt Damon and George Clooney. :rotfl

It's pretty much unanimous all across the internet, this head stinks. There may be a few that are alright with it but Hot Toys could have done much better.

If the price was around $180 I would be more forgiving. But for $250 it should be at the Superman and Sweeney Todd level of perfect.

So did you pay in full already or flex pay?

:lol

Haven't paid yet but he's on order from AE. Nobody has my money but me and my bank. HT will have it sooner than later if I could speed things up. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back