Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason the price is so high is because of the stupid moving eyes. Every time people say Superman should have been a DX, I thank the 1/6 Gods that it wasn't

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

:lol @ Chubbs.

He thinks this Indiana Jones head is a godsend but has the nerve to say that the Reeve Superman is "off" and looks like Bruce Campbell, Matt Damon and George Clooney. :rotfl

It's pretty much unanimous all across the internet, this head stinks. There may be a few that are alright with it but Hot Toys could have done much better.

Matt Damon?! Sorry never said that. But all the love sup is getting and all the hate jones is receiving just doesn't add up. Im getting both and am very happy to be doing so.

Glad I still have my SS Indy , just ordered a custom whip and am having a friend repainting the head .

I also might be getting the Raiders PF as well.

See...after everyone's griping this is what happened...the old sculpt was way better than this crap! I would have been happy with the old sculpt.

Maybe I'll change my mind if someone sends me one free of charge.

Why do i ve the feeling that the peeps that are saying "it looks ok" are the ones that already paid for this, LOL....
:exactly::exactly::exactly:
When I was a kid I saved my allowance to buy Pac-Man on the Atari 2600.

I told myself it was good. After all, I paid for it. And it says Pac-Man. It must be good. Right?

It's pretty much unanimous all across the internet, this head stinks.

It's pretty much unanimous all across the net that opinions at Sideshow Freaks tend towards the extreme! :pfft:

I'm happy with the sculpt :rock

297770_10150327769014671_650024670_8037246_1783752266_n.jpg

:lol :lol :lol I bought this :slap

It's maybe there. Not for the price they're asking. It's just a kind of sorta sculpt.

Disappointing but if it were the only Indy I have, i'd still like it. I have both Sideshow ones so I didn't order this one. And to think I was disappointed with THOSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back