Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes...........

images

This made me laugh outloud! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Those two shots are great. Fantastic poses and lighting. I particularly like the pose in the second pic. The only thing that kills the mood of course is the head/face. :(

8ebd93ff.jpg

But then, uh-oh PERS be crazy! One up one down! I wish they'd kill the Eagle Eye™ and be done with it. It's a cool idea but more often then not it's broken or an eye decides to go rogue. :lol

9974b088.jpg

Dang, the PERS sure is way off in that second up close shot. :monkey4

Granted, the first shot does look a lot like Ford but it's the only pic I've seen so far that conveys that.

Very nice pics Tin... does show the rest of the figure off nicely. The likeness is still bad, but the rest can look nice.

For some reason I see Jeff Goldblum in the sculpt :huh
manyearprem8.jpg

The only reason this is the only picture that looks like Harrison Ford is that the right nostril is a normal size and accurate however the other side of his face, the nostril is too small and way off which is the main reason the sculpt is off.

8ebd93ff.jpg

At the end of the day, we are victims of our own unrealistic expectation with HT. I honestly think this is a very nice looking Indiana Jones. The best there is (don't give me crap about customs, I have Trevor's 1/6 Indy and it's not as close as this one even with a better paint job. That Indy has a caricature look going on).

This might not be 100% but I think it's a lot more closer to Harrison Ford than the DX04 to Bruce Lee and everyone was raving about that.

The figure is overpriced but which DX isn't these days?

I also don't understand the whining with the muscle body. If you own the body, you will know it's very poseable. As good as a normal TT with the exception of the limited articulation with the elbows. It's hardly a deal breaker and it can actually bend more than 90 degrees. I am glad they went with that body. It gives the figure a really nice silhouette that the normal truetype can't.

Captain America is using the same body too and I don't hear anyone _____ing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back