Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... considering I am one of the very few that offer "accurate" accessories I imagine that obnoxious remark was fired directly at me... much appreciated... however your assumption is way off the mark... I think the heated criticism is more a result of Indy collectors being quite passionate about the missed possibility that could have been produced by a heavy hitter like HT... a year ago the mere suggestion that HT would make an Indy was like a dream come true for avid figure collectors and Indy fans... so there was such great anticipation in light of their other recent products.. I mean how on earth would HT fumble this of all licenses... so of course the reveal was a huge let down... if it wasn't there would not be over 140 pages of continual discussion over this... if it wasn't important the discussion would have stopped a loooong time ago... but obviously this is important.. ( in police work we call something that freakin obvious a "clue"...)... but anyhoo... just needed to chime in here to make sure my "persona" was still relevant...

So youre a cop, Mike?
Its funny because there is a well known thief/thug in my neighbourhood with the name Michael Fisher lol

So youre a cop, Mike?
Its funny because there is a well known thief/thug in my neighbourhood with the name Michael Fisher lol

yup... been the po-po for almost 9 years now.. (was a firefighter for 2 years prior to that).... as for your ambitious neighbor.. that's pretty damned funny actually...

I think I'm gonna splurge and pick up Mike Fisher's belt and such for this release...he's gonna need it. Mike are you going to have some ready to go by Indy's release date? Sorry if you've already answered this, I have avoided this thread as of late due to the high ****** levels.

I could do belts ahead of time.. but not holsters... my current holsters are obviously sized to custom fit the sideshow Smith... I will have to redo my pattern to make the new sets custom molded to the HT revolver... (and obviously can't until I have one in hand myself).. plus there is no telling what the actual demand will be so I usually just make stuff as it is requested..

:horror I'm sure this was meant differently than the condescending and insinuating manner in which it reads. :lol

LOL Nah, I didnt mean anything by it.

yup... been the po-po for almost 9 years now.. (was a firefighter for 2 years prior to that).... as for your ambitious neighbor.. that's pretty damned funny actually...

Cool!
Its going to be great when I tell my friends a cop made my indy belts and stuff...and that his name is Mike Fisher:lol

click on my web page link... there is an old photo of me on my site in all of my raid gear when we were about to hit a dope house... back when I had the scraggly beard and got to do all of the fun police work.. :lol ( I am an instructor at the academy now)

It's weird, if I come into this thread multiple times in a day, the sculpt starts to look really good. If I stay out for a day or two and come back...:horror

This may or may not have been said as I'm not going to read this entire thread, but to me HT's Indy sculpt looks more like what an Uncharted Nathan Drake would look like in 1/6. Not Harrison Ford.

I'll be sticking with my customized sideshow Indy. Thankfully, as $250 is ridiculous.

This may or may not have been said as I'm not going to read this entire thread, but to me HT's Indy sculpt looks more like what an Uncharted Nathan Drake would look like in 1/6. Not Harrison Ford.

I'll be sticking with my customized sideshow Indy. Thankfully, as $250 is ridiculous.

I feel the same way about this latest HT Indy sculpt--but HT is also known for tweaking their HS' prior to the actual release, especially when collectors voice their concerns LOUD enough! :lol

Here's my current Sideshow Indy display (I'm happy with it). I'll ONLY purchase the HT Indy if and when their HS has improved to Harrison Ford's likeness.

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

I would wager that Ikea has sold more of those Detolf shelf units to figure collectors than any other customer base out there ! :lol I need to pick up at least two more myself ! (nice display BTW)

...One of my favorite set-ups. It's not "film accurate" though.

That's kinda why I'm in the fence with this upcoming HT Indy. It's like I wanna get this, but the HS hasn't sold me yet.

I would wager that Ikea has sold more of those Detolf shelf units to figure collectors than any other customer base out there ! :lol I need to pick up at least two more myself ! (nice display BTW)

The IKEA near me had them on sale for 19.99 last year. By the time I got there they were gone.

I really want to love this toy, I do. But the hat looks so dorpy, and the headsculpt isn't as accurate as it should be for the price they want for it. Plus, the clothes just look two sizes to large for him.
I'll sadly pass. :(

...One of my favorite set-ups. It's not "film accurate" though.

That's kinda why I'm in the fence with this upcoming HT Indy. It's like I wanna get this, but the HS hasn't sold me yet.

hey, its Indy accurate...................and I am in the same boat. their indy should have made me think, 'HOLY FRAKKING DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Not there yet

That Inca background actually does look very Indiana Jones. I like all the green jungle stuff but that doesn't look like it will come with the steps and wall. But there is a snake!

I really want to love this toy, I do. But the hat looks so dorpy, and the headsculpt isn't as accurate as it should be for the price they want for it. Plus, the clothes just look two sizes to large for him.
I'll sadly pass. :(

Hold yer pants, wait for in hand pic. then make your decision. Don't be impulsive or you will $break$ yer self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back