Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to wait till Jeff Parker or Michael Crawford get theirs, they always tell you what is what. It's never been too late to get one after they have posted.

CHEERS!

futilitydem.jpg

HOT TOYS! when you hire cheep you get cheep ... looks like a bad ebay custom figure .

reviewspike128.jpg

Funny thats exactly what I was thinking. Nifty use of that prop though. :D

I laughed when I saw that too because for my custom Indy I used to have him holding the same exact thing. I have the SS Spike from a while back and that was the only thing I had at the time that looked like something I could have Indy hold as a prop. Since then I bought his well known golden head from the original movie so the cross has been returned to Spike. LOL

Is anyone else curious about the packaging for this release?For 250 big ones it better be top notch.I wouldn't mind if they had an outer box that was a faux crate from the "Top men" scene.Anybody else curious?It may sound strange,but I actually look forward to seeing what HT does with packaging as much as the figure itself,for the simple fact that they always do a great job on that front.

I would be very surprised if HT was allowed to deviate from the established Indiana Jones styleguide for the packaging. Expect to see the same red 'temple' themed packaging which has been used on all the collectibles so far. Whether HT pulls out the stops for the interior box remains to be seen.

Is anyone else curious about the packaging for this release?For 250 big ones it better be top notch.I wouldn't mind if they had an outer box that was a faux crate from the "Top men" scene.Anybody else curious?It may sound strange,but I actually look forward to seeing what HT does with packaging as much as the figure itself,for the simple fact that they always do a great job on that front.

I believe LFL controls packaging colors. So unless LFL suddenly decides to change it up from the other Indy releases, as Cavalcade said, expect to see something that fits in with the gold/brown art boxes from Sideshow, Hasbro and Medi. Though, I could see them approving a crate printed sleeve for the art box.

What does the other Indy packaging look like.It may sound tacky,but what about a gold foil printed ark of the covenant box?

I really hope they give HT some free reign,as I think they could do way better than that in the packaging department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back