Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I ordered both at the same time at BBTS but I did not bundle. But I have no idea how they will treat it. At this point, I doubt they'll even respond to inquiries until they know something... and they won't know nuthin' until SS lets them know how many they will ship out. SS will take care of their own customers first. I've heard that from several vendors and its a bone of contention with retailers.

I agree. I ordered both at the same time at BBTS but I did not bundle. But I have no idea how they will treat it. At this point, I doubt they'll even respond to inquiries until they know something... and they won't know nuthin' until SS lets them know how many they will ship out. SS will take care of their own customers first. I've heard that from several vendors and its a bone of contention with retailers.

My order was with BBTS but I switched over to AE and paid in full because I thought we might not see a split on this figure. I was wrong. :lol

I am wondering if paying for a figure in advance will impact what batch mine will ship in. After all, they have my money while others have only pre-ordered. :pray:

I assumed they would be inundated with info requests. Sigh...

Never gonna bundle again. The uncertainty of timetables makes ordering from anyone but SSC a great big pain in the arse.

My order was with BBTS but I switched over to AE and paid in full because I thought we might not see a split on this figure. I was wrong. :lol

I am wondering if paying for a figure in advance will impact what batch mine will ship in. After all, they have my money while others have only pre-ordered. :pray:

Well, our only saving hope is that our Dealers get some of their orders from SSC and they in turn create shipping labels based on paid orders.

In our case pre-paid.

I would imagine the paid customers will go out first while they're calling on credit cards. Paid gets first position, not preorder. Whoever puts their money up first should get their figure.

But that's just logic, who knows how the hell they really do it.

Never gonna bundle again. The uncertainty of timetables makes ordering from anyone but SSC a great big pain in the arse.

Yep. If it wasn't for the CA tax I wouldn't hesitate to order from SS. Didn't matter much back in the $49-$79 days... but on $225+...

Well, our only saving hope is that our Dealers get some of their orders from SSC and they in turn create shipping labels based on paid orders.

In our case pre-paid.

:pray: I guess you never know.

I would imagine the paid customers will go out first while they're calling on credit cards. Paid gets first position, not preorder. Whoever puts their money up first should get their figure.

But that's just logic, who knows how the hell they really do it.

Yep. If it wasn't for the CA tax I wouldn't hesitate to order from SS. Didn't matter much back in the $49-$79 days... but on $225+...

Yeah, I'm really not sure, but this will test the theory. I just placed my AE order last week, so if I get mine with the first shipment we'll have a little insight as to how they operate with pre-paid. :dunno

Bah, I really wish I kept my original SS pre-order now. Oh well, I'll try and convince myself that this was supposed to ship in March anyway lol. Does this mean Joker will ship in a split shipment as well? :panic:

Some more experimenting
IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2166-1.jpg

So Marf... it IS a split shipment, eh?

So much for keeping track of all those deliveries. :D

:pfft::pfft::pfft::rotfl

I was just reporting what CSC was speculating!

I'm HOPING SS gives a chunk of their shipment to affiliates. If that's the case, us peeps that ordered within the first week will see their share in the first shipment. That's what happened with my CSC Sparrow. He shipped soon after SS and that was a split shipment as well, correct?

I thought I remember there being a pretty significant delay in getting jack after SS started shipping, could be wrong though!

Suddenly all these beautiful pictures just seem like abusive punishment now.

Fortunately, the second batch is always better than the first. (dynamite stick #3)

I would assume that orders to retailers would be filled either in the order in which they were ordered, or SS would ship to their customers first, then the retailers. Either way, I'll plan for this shipping sometime in March from BBTS. If it wasn't for the CA sales tax, I'd order from SS a lot more often.

I wonder if Joker will be a split shipment as well?

Back