Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume that orders to retailers would be filled either in the order in which they were ordered...

But they may fill by who actually paid in full first -- some people paid up front so I'd bet they would get theirs first. You ain't gonna wait a month having paid cash money to see some guy who preordered earlier but didn't cough up the cash.

So I'd guess those who paid in order first, then those who preordered in order and who's card clears next.

:pfft::pfft::pfft::rotfl

I was just reporting what CSC was speculating!

I thought I remember there being a pretty significant delay in getting jack after SS started shipping, could be wrong though!

I thought it was maybe like a week or so. I know it was for me, but I had prepaid in full, just like I did with Bats, so, time will tell.

But they may fill by who actually paid in full first -- some people paid up front so I'd bet they would get theirs first. You ain't gonna wait a month having paid cash money to see some guy who preordered earlier but didn't cough up the cash.

So I'd guess those who paid in order first, then those who preordered in order and who's card clears next.

I'm hoping you're right. I paid in full for IG-88 too, so I might get a better idea when I see how fast that one ships.

Suddenly all these beautiful pictures just seem like abusive punishment now.

Fortunately, the second batch is always better than the first. (dynamite stick #3)

Yes, it can seem/feel abusive depending on who's posting/spamming pics...

Speaking of which, who does this remind you of? :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxwxtDYePiA[/ame]

" Not so tough are you now....CLARK!! "
IMG_2177-1.jpg

batman429b.jpg

I checked my bank account and have been billed for this. I can not wait. C'mon shipping notice.

I haven't been billed and i haven't received a shipping notice...

And I placed my order on August 25th. :/

M.

Back