Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure spoiled me, and I think that's why I am so critical and harsh when it comes to the DX12. I feel that, if HT is capable of making something that looks this good on their first try, I see no reason why that figure shouldn't have been just as good, if not better, after three tries.

I can live with the armour, I can live with the inaccurate cowl, but the pea head is very off-putting. It's too narrow and small. Bane's head is also a bit narrow and small...

I'm so praying they don't screw up the Batman Returns figure... (I'd be happy if they just re-use the same faceplates)

I really wish I had bought this when he was still available at retail. He was available for a while from what I remember. I was just asleep at the wheel on this one...Now I'm gonna have to drop $300 +
But I must have one !

Figures. People ***** and moan enough that it forces a new, improved one to be made a week after I buy the damn thing. All over less than 3 cm and people not being willing to spend the time to fix it up and make it lay right. Not directing this at you, Tony. It's just frustrating.

So a 2.0 is happening, woah.

I just got two last week as well (hell, it hasn't even been a week:lol) and there's already an improved, better one. Damn.

Figures. People ***** and moan enough that it forces a new, improved one to be made a week after I buy the damn thing. All over less than 3 cm and people not being willing to spend the time to fix it up and make it lay right. Not directing this at you, Tony. It's just frustrating.

It sounds like "3 cm and people not being willing to spend the time to fix it up and make it lay right" isn't a big deal to you. (And it wouldn't be to me, either).

So then why do you care? What's frustrating about it, if it doesn't really matter?

Thanks Tony, for the fast shipping. I'm impressed by the fabric used and the lenght to me is perfect. I wonder if it's the arch of the cape that makes it look shorter because the long end almost touches the ground.

It sounds like "3 cm and people not being willing to spend the time to fix it up and make it lay right" isn't a big deal to you. (And it wouldn't be to me, either).

So then why do you care? What's frustrating about it, if it doesn't really matter?

Timing, mostly. And a general annoyance that rather than actually work on the cape to get it to lay right, it's apparently easier to ***** enough at the person making them that they feel the need to release a new one less than a week after the current batch is made.

It's the same problem I have in general here. It's like pulling teeth getting people to nut up and do something themselves. Anytime someone does something cool or fixes a common problem, no matter how many instructions you give out or how many times you show someone how to do an easy fix to something, it's still "mine's not good enough I hate it!" or "can you fix it for me?". Pull the goddamn cape down, it takes 25 seconds and doesn't force Tony to male an entirely new run.

another pic of keaton to start my day.

387794_10151298445941517_1214427294_n.jpg

I'm waiting for the "my cape is leaking and it burned through my rubber suit and melted my Batman".

All this time and all these pics and I never heard once that the ****ing cape was sticky. Everyone was too busy fapping about it. Honestly, I kinda wish that I'd known.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back